Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Yoshi Nusrery?

Hi!

First Time Mom here, as far as I know, I'm expecting a little girl. Arya Leigh Taylor <3

I'm the type of woman who hates the color pink. I always have, since I was a kid. My mother on the other hand, loves pink especially on babies. I've been showing her nursery ideas, but she's been shutting everything down, telling me it was inappropriate for a baby, but everything she's been picking has been a combination of pink and white or yellow and white, or just plain pink.

A while back I was on pintrist, and saw a nursery someone had made that was Yoshi's Island with a baby princess Peach on a pink Yoshi after some Shy Guys.

It was labeled as being pinned from the bump, so I've been looking for it, but I can't seem to find it. So far it's been the only pink nursery I've found that doesn't make me want to gag or roll my eyes at.

My fiancée and I (Arya's father) are avid gamers, and I'm a huge anime fan. I'd originally wanted to do a Hayio Miyazaki Nusrery for a little girl, but my mother talked me out of it, that once Arya is older that she can pick the characters she wants on her walls if she likes the movies.

Does any know who done the Yoshi's Island Nursery that's found on Pintrist that's been pinned from here? I try to follow the link but it just takes me to the home page for The Bump?

Re: Yoshi Nusrery?