January 2016 Moms

Need an OB..Palm Harbor,FL anyone?

I recently moved from Chicago to Palm Harbor,FL. I'm having a hard time finding an OB with decent reviews, and I don't have anyone down here to ask for recommendations. Is anyone on here from the area and has a great doctor? I'd really prefer a female physician if possible. Thanks!

Re: Need an OB..Palm Harbor,FL anyone?

• I don't live there now, but I used to live in that area and Women's Care Florida, Bayview OB/GYN is an excellent practice. They have a female physician and female Certified Nurse Midwives (who have hospital privileges).
    BFP #1 - EDD 4/18/13 | DS born 5/1/13. 9 lbs. 14 oz., 22 inches long.

BFP #2 - EDD 1/25/16
  • No advice on an OB in your area, but I wanted to say Welcome to Florida!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • Loading the player...
  • A little south of you in Seminole is A Place For Women. They deliver out of the Clearwater Morton Plant.
  • roziekroziek member
    I live in South Tampa and go to USF Health, all my docs are there and I really like it. It might be a bit far for you though...about 35 min. Welcome to FL :)
  • Thanks everyone!
  • I second women's care Florida. I moved to St Petersburg so I go to All Children's OBGYN. it's closer and I like them as well. Women's care Florida is where I went for years and they are great.
  • Welcome to the area!!
  • EC2016EC2016 member
    I used to live in spring hill about 30 minutes away and my gynecologist is great.
  • I used Lifetime OBGYN in Westchase (probably 20 from Palm Harbor). They deliver at St. Joe's Women's. I can't say enough about the OBs or the hospital. Fantastic! I had great experiences with both pregnancies. They are a bigger practice so you see all the OBs (around 6) so you've met them all when it comes time for delivery. There are a couple men.