January 2016 Moms

FFFC

Re: FFFC

• I just dropped $100 at Sephora. Why do I go in there?! I knew it was going to happen :(
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsB915 I have to eat Gluten free as well. Makes those cravings very hard! If I cave, I hive for weeks...although I shoot eye daggers more towards my husband because he is a fast food addict!
  • @jessfragione... Ughhh I did this yesterday, but pretty much worth every penny!
  • I just dropped $100 at Sephora. Why do I go in there?! I knew it was going to happen :(
    Treat yo self!

I've become such a Frugal Fannie since becoming pregnant. Before, you could say that I had a shopping addiction. I've only been buying extra when it comes to baby or bump. When I go on vacation I'm going to get some extra stuff for Momma. We deserve it!
  • J3spJ3sp member
    tinne004 said:

FFFC: Love my daughter but lately she has been driving me NUTS.  She has been doing better with her potty training, but last night she wanted to visit the potty about a dozen times.  She would sit down for a few minutes, then say she's done, then run down the hall to get a diaper (before I have a chance to clean her up), then declare she has go potty AGAIN.  Most of these potty visits were false alarms.  I should be glad that she's so enthusiastic about using the potty, but she was making me tired and cranky and I just wanted to scream obscenities at her. Also, it made me REALLY want an alcoholic beverage.

DH was busy with house projects yesterday, but if our daughter behaves the same way tonight then I'm totally volunteering him for the potty visits.

I'm going through the same thing. After watching a potty episode of Daniel Tiger , she decided she wanted to try again. Yesterday was so so. More in the potty then accidents and today only one accident, but I am so tired today that one accident set me over the edge. I HATE cleaning up pee. It soaks into everything! I was so tempted to put her back in a diaper and had it all ready. She decided to keep trying and has been successful this far. Last night though she pulled the "I need to go potty so I don't have to go to bed." I was at work so DH just put on pull ups and put her to bed. Blah that damn tiger. I really dislike potty training.
  • My friend and I have the sane ob. She was told that taken occasionally, butalbital is OK.

Really? Maybe I'll ask if this keeps up. I didn't push it before because I hadn't had anything bad enough to warrant it since getting pregnant. So far no bad headache today.
  • FFFC: I ate a sleeve of oreos for breakfast one day this week...

Also, I've bought maternity clothes online even though I have a ton of hand me downs AND I am not even in need of them at all yet lol
  • I ate funfetti frosting out of a can for lunch

Oh my god. Yes please.
  • @TinyDancer51510 My sister took it when pregnant with my nephew. It's fine.

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• It's finally a nice summer day, and I definitely bought fall/winter boots today. Why can't I just enjoy the season I'm in?!?!!
  • NenaB54 said:

What's wrong with pink ? Science ? I feel stupid but don't get it ?

You shouldn't feel stupid. I pulled a drive by post after reading a thread from a girl who didn't trust her DNA test that her baby was a girl. Sorry for confusion! Imma take a nap now and see if it helps my wee brain.
  • Mine might be totally flame worry but I don't care. I'm a hair dresser that works commission and I get paid by client not by time. My boss has been asking when I'll be back to full time, which I really use to overdue myself. We recently have a new intern we all need to "keep our eye on" being she's fresh out of school. Well there's no pay for cleaning, teaching other coworkers, staying for coverage. They really expect a lot, even though we aren't paid like employees, sooooo... I'm looking forward to working 4 days and taking my clients comfortably.

Totally not flame worthy. That's a perk of the industry!
  • I used crib bumpers with dd, probably will with this baby (we are keeping the same bedding set). To be fair, she didn't sleep in the crib until she could roll and move herself so I didn't see much danger in suffocation.
  • Paige6410 said:

Mine might be totally flame worry but I don't care. I'm a hair dresser that works commission and I get paid by client not by time. My boss has been asking when I'll be back to full time, which I really use to overdue myself. We recently have a new intern we all need to "keep our eye on" being she's fresh out of school. Well there's no pay for cleaning, teaching other coworkers, staying for coverage. They really expect a lot, even though we aren't paid like employees, sooooo... I'm looking forward to working 4 days and taking my clients comfortably.

Totally not flame worthy. That's a perk of the industry!
    I was in del taco line and totally forgot to add.... I lied and said my doctor doesn't want me to work the hours I use to... I mean 4 days is comfortable to take my clients, before I was working 6 days and just not getting paid for the extra time I was there. Eff it. It feels good and I've never enjoyed work more. Haha!!

• I have multiples!
    Worst pregnancy brain ever. I forgot what my confessions were. But I remembered lol.
    My mother, I love her and God bless her. She lives across the country and of course wants to come when I have the baby. I love her but I don't like her. She's mean, she's loud, she smothers me and has the control of her emotions of a 4 year old. DH is going to talk with her and ask her to stay no more then a week. I just can't. One of my closest friend's mom is coming after mom leaves, and she can move in if she wants. Also, my 2002 Chrysler has over 200k on it and I think the transmission is going. I think my guess is accurate, my last two cars did that. I hope I'm right, I want a new car. And I want a manual transmission
  • @sck601 I'm curious....
  • I wanna know!!
  • Ha!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama to one girl: born 12/2009. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • I am tiny danger.... ;-)

Btw, thanks to all of you in the random thread, I'm having McNuggets with honey for dinner. *scowl* I'm flaming myself for it!
  • @claireloSC MIL was overly excited about 1st grandbaby when we had DD. I wish we hadn't let anyone in because it was a bit overwhelming recovering from the unplanned c/s and I just wanted to be left the eff alone. It was hard to control all the emotions with the audience. If you don't want visitors until you're home, don't have them. Hospital staff can be used to turn people away too.
  • I just tell people the hospital room is cramped and we don't need anything at the hospital but would love a visit when we get settled in at home
  • I'm totally fine with standing up to people. All of my family lives 3000 miles away and I have like two friends here and they will understand. It's DW that's the problem! She doesn't agree. She wants everyone to meet the baby on Day 1 because that's when she met all of her friends' babies. No. We legit got in a fight about it last night. We'll see. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerMarried DW <3 08.2013; AI 2x; IUI 6x; IUI #7 05.2015; DD born 2.2016 o:); Reciprocal IVF FET #1 on 11.18.2020 
  • :( sorry you fought, that's tough. I hope you can get her to see your side of things. That was my problem with DH first time around too.