April 2016 Moms

When is your 1st Appt? (AND HI!)

Hey everyone! Pregnant with my second (DD is 4), due April 4th, and OVERJOYED to be here!!

Our first dr appt is not until April 26th - I'll be 8+ weeks. Seems like forever, but I know it's normal. We will get an U/S
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: When is your 1st Appt? (AND HI!)

• Congratulations!! Hoping you meant August 26th :) Ours is on 8/18 for our first at about 7 1/2 weeks. Super excited!
  • brittonlinbrittonlin member
    edited July 2015
    ekneipp said:

Congratulations!! Hoping you meant August 26th :) Ours is on 8/18 for our first at about 7 1/2 weeks. Super excited!

Yes AUGUST 26th. Pregnancy brian already?!?! Oh dear. Congrats to you, too!!!

• Loading the player...
  • BRAIN! BRAIN! (Yes, it's hit for sure) 8->
  • Same here for pregnancy brain!!! Though I never really fully recovered from my first bought of it :)
  • Isn't that the truth? But, I swear it's gotten worse just this week!
  • jdey22jdey22 member
    Congratulations! Had a blood test done on Monday to confirm but my first ultra sound is Aug 10th. I'll be 6 weeks and so excited.
  • jdey22 said:

Congratulations! Had a blood test done on Monday to confirm but my first ultra sound is Aug 10th. I'll be 6 weeks and so excited.

Congrats! A blood test must be such nice peace of mind! I've been testing like a crazy person, just because it makes me feel better to see the line! I had an U/S with my daughter at 6 weeks 3 days. It was amazing!! Good for you!
  • Ugh no u/s for me until the NT scan at 12 weeks. But my first appt is 8/19.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Welcome & congratulations!

First apt with ultra sound is August 17th, and I'll be 7 weeks. :-)
  • Congratulations!! My first appointment isn't until August 21st and I'll be just over 8 weeks. Its sooo far away! Can't wait to see the little nugget though!
  • Welcome and congrats! My NT scan is mid September and my first OB appt is Sep 22! I'll be 13 weeks and 1 day. Crazy!

3 miscarriages - 1 DS (6) - 1 DD (3)  - #3 due March 30!

• Hello everyone!

My first appt. is on August 26th. I'm not sure if I am getting an U/S or not. I don't think I will be getting one, I wish I was though! 

This will be my second baby. I have a son who is 1 1/2, and I love him to death! Hopefully this pregnancy will be as great as the last one. :)

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!

Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Congrats and welcome! My first appt isn't until 8/31.  I'll be almost 10 weeks. :(( That's so long to wait!! I won't get an u/s until the NT scan around 12 weeks

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• St0v3sSt0v3s member
    I went to the doctor to confirm on Monday. I have to go again for more blood work but my first u/s is on 8/14 I'll be 6w6d

Me- 25,DH-28

Anniversary

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Welcome! Same DD buddies! Mine will be around 8 weeks so another 4 weeks! Feels like forever away!
  • My first appt is 8/17. Can't wait to see the little bean!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Congratulations! Had a blood test done on Monday to confirm but my first ultra sound is Aug 10th. I'll be 6 weeks and so excited.
    Congrats! A blood test must be such nice peace of mind! I've been testing like a crazy person, just because it makes me feel better to see the line! I had an U/S with my daughter at 6 weeks 3 days. It was amazing!! Good for you!

I've been testing like crazy as well. Dh thought something was wrong and asked if I was still pregnant. I had him really worried, so I'm trying to chill out. Our first appt is August 18. It'll be my second day back from the summer so hopefully I can leave early.
  • My first appointment is 8/25 and I think I will be around 8 weeks. This is my first and I'm a lot nervous!
  • I had my first appointment today. The Dr was super confused as to why they scheduled it so early, I just poas and he said it was positive which I already knew. I go back on the 26th of August and he said he'd do an u/s then, I'll be 8 weeks. Seems like forever away but my second pregnancy flew by so I'm sure this one will too now with 2 kids to try and keep up with.
  • I remember my 8 week ultra sounds with my daughter. Such a fun one because you could actually see a little baby in there!! Yay for 8 weeks! But meh for having to wait so long ...
  • jen fjen f member
    Hello! My daughter is also 4.
    I went for confirmation appointment with my family doctor on Tuesday and will get results Thursday and have a follow up appointment on August 11. However I received a call back message from the midwife service so I will most likely be seeing them instead of my family doctor
  • I have an appointment with my Dr. Today and I am 4w6d. It is earlier than with my first because of recurrent miscarriages. I will also have a u/s at 7 weeks.
  • First appt will be Aug 19th! I'm going to the same doc who delivered my DD, but he's since moved to a new practice so I'm not sure what to expect in terms of U/S. At the old practice they didn't do a U/S until I went for a the NT test at 12 weeks. I'm not sure if we're going to do that test this time, or just do a normal U/S?
    Baby #2 EDD: May 13th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Congrats and welcome! 

I already had a pregnancy confirmation appointment a week ago. I have my next appointment/first ultrasound August 28th, at just shy of 9 weeks. I'm super jealous of you ladies that get to have them sooner. 
      BabyFruit Ticker      image 
  • Due April 1, first US will be August 17 at 6 or so weeks. I had an Ectopic in March, so they want to do the US early- they usually wait until 9 weeks.
  • Congrats and welcome! My first appt and ultrasound will be August 19th at about 7 weeks but only because I've had several miscarriages. I don't think the office usually does an u/s until 12 weeks. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1 6.19.11 ~ EDD 2.23.12 ~ CP on 6.22.11
    BFP #2 7.23.11 ~ EDD 3.28.12 ~ MC on 8.16.11
    BFP #3 11.17.11~ EDD 7.31.12 ~ MC on 1.18.12
    BFP #4 4.12.12 ~ EDD 12.25.12~ Born on 12.26.12
  • Due April 6, first US and appointment on Aug 19. Doc is seeing me early because I went through IVF and also have a ton of trips booked til the end of year so we will determine whether it's safe for me to travel.
  • Due April 5th and my first is August 28th. I thought it was crazy too but the more research I do, the more I see that docs typically wait 8-10 weeks for the 1st appointment (unless you have a history of high-risk pregnancy).
  • Congratulations!!!! Due the 9th. First appt is on my 40th bday at the end of Aug
  • I haven't called to make an appointment yet, but I will next week! My dr had me come in at 6 weeks with my first daughter so I figure there is no need to call just yet.
    <image>
  • kms028kms028 member
    Due April 1, first appointment August 25. I'm so nervous of losing the baby it's really going to be hard to wait till the first trimester is over .
  • I feel exactly the same!! I hate the waiting! Fx
  • Congrats!!!  Our due date is April 6th and first appt is August 11th at 6 weeks.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• kms028 said:

Due April 1, first appointment August 25. I'm so nervous of losing the baby it's really going to be hard to wait till the first trimester is over .

I know. I've been taking a test every other day just to make sure I'm still pregnant!

• kt012885 said:

Congrats!!!  Our due date is April 6th and first appt is August 11th at 6 weeks.

That is awesome! I'm jealous!
  • Due April 3, first ultrasound at fish weeks and first appt on Sept. 17. Can't wait!
  • Hi everyone, new here! My first appointment (8 week appt) is August 24th. I'm due April 2.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• First appt isn't until Aug 24th, will 8 1/2 weeks at that time.  Due date 4/2.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm the same! So scared but trying not to stress for sake of baby!
  • Jealous of all you ladies with early U/S's!! My doctor only does them at 20 weeks unless you choose extra testing or have a problem with your pregnancy (we had 5 for my first. I guess I should be careful what I wish for
    Anniversary