August 2015 Moms

**FFFC**

It's Friday...spill it ;)

Re: **FFFC**

• Loading the player...
  • gmd88 said:
    I DESPISE the term "bloody show"... it actually makes me angry when I read it somewhere. Sounds like some ancient way of describing it. Ugh I don't know why it urks me so much.

I find it disgusting too - but I also hate the term "mucus plug".
    I'd rather hear the word than see a picture! @ work... sneeze-peed a bit and threw my undies in my car. Oh, the joys of pregnancy.

So true!
  • I tooted in the bathtub and told DD, "baby sister tooted!" She bought it.

Lol. That's hilarious.

• So if I don't like iced-coffee, do you think there's a chance I'd still like this?? I like mocha, chocolate, raspberries, and coffee..... ;) now I'm curious!!
  • Everybody is getting on my nerves today, even people being nice and asking how I feel. Idk why, and it makes me feel like such a bitch. :( just want to be left alone!!

Ugh I feel like such a "watched pot" nowadays. Everyone - strangers, friends, family, are like "when are you due?" "Any day now!" "When do you think she will come?" "Do you have any feelings?"

How the F should I know?!?!?!?!

Apparently they started a pool at DH's work.
    Sounds like my husband's family. They all think the baby is coming early because he was born early and so was my BIL. I don't think that makes any difference. I just want to go over my EDD to prove them wrong... guess it's that pregnancy induced spite lol. And then my sister keeps saying little Man is coming on her birthday and that would make him 5 days late. Argh. Idk why but they're all annoying me!!
  • gmd88gmd88 member
    @Miz_Liz I know but at least it sounds medical of some sort. I feel like bloody show sounds like something they came up with in the 1800s. Idk it just really bugs me! It's stupid really lol
  • There's not a Starbucks anywhere near me :((

And I am so tired of waking up hot and/or sweating!