January 2016 Moms

Daily Symptoms, Questions and Converns - July 31

Here is the thread to post any weird feelings or symptoms, ask symptoms related questions, or share concerns about your pregnancy. Many of us experience similar symptoms and this thread helps us to keep each other informed and calm.

TGIF - can you believe it's already the last day of July?

STM - EDD June 24 '18
DD - January 2016

Re: Daily Symptoms, Questions and Converns - July 31

• skfgskfg member
    @nickicb7 - hope you are enjoying your time away.

15w 5d - exhausted and the weepiness is lessening. Newest symptom is noticeable loss of grip strength. I could barely trim my nails w/my non-dominant hand. I didn't have this last pregnancy.
  • I have a weird symptom that is so frustrating because it's hard to explain. I often experience it when I'm having cramps in my belly. It almost feels like I have the beginnings of an ear infection, it's like a subtle burning pinching feeling in my sinuses and ears. So annoying! Anyone else??
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so annoyed ! I will be 16 weeks this weekend. I had a horrible first tri- really bad nausea vomiting every day or every other day. Couldn't eat much but bread and butter. I was finally feeling so much better, but this week it's back with a vengeance. I already ate 2 breakfasts thinking I was hungry and it would make me feel better but no such luck.
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • So so so so hungry.
    Going down the shore with family tomorrow for 5-6 days, and I think I'll end up packing more for under a week than a do for a month long trip with all the lotions and vitamins and food I will need, haha.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Quick question on round ligament pain - I'm 17w2d and I have a pain in my lower right abdomen when I get up or switch positions. Everything I've read on these boards and the internet describes it more as a shooting or sharp pain that lasts for a few seconds (I've gotten this too when coughing), but this other pain is much more mild, more like an ache and lasts a little longer (maybe 30 seconds). Going to bring it up at my next doctor appointment but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions.
  • 17 weeks 3 days ( 4days until I can see my little onion and possible see if it's a bird or a bee :D)

The past two days I have been curled up in a ball... My tummy is KILLING me, I'm not sure if it's morning sickness rearing it's ugly head again or if I did something to upset it. Prayers please?

That's the only complaint I have. Pregnancy has been treating me well except the past few days.
  • Oh, also I've been having BAD tendonitis/carpal tunnel/pain in my left wrist, which is admittedly previously susceptible to such pain (and therefore I own a little brace to help support it when needed), but I've never had this pain before not caused by something...usually it happens when I overwork it during a workout or type too much, but I've done neither of those things during pregnancy (hardly any typing since I'm off work for the summer, other than TB responses, and haven't done any exercises that involve planks or heavy wrist reliance). I know it's typical for pregnancy but is there ANY remedy? My wrist brace hasn't been helping at all, and it's been pretty bad for a few days now!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • 17+4 and.... I didn't throw up today!!!!!!! image
  • Yay for not throwing up today!

Happy Friday everyone! My symptoms have really settled down the past few days. Still leg/hip pain when sleeping but I am getting used to it and it is what it is!

Sorry if TMI but I did notice when wiping s little while ago a light yellow/milky like discharge. Usually it's white. The OB is closed for the weekend. Any thoughts?

Have a great weekend everyone!
  • @ChrissyD1203 sometimes RLP can be mild and no big deal or sometimes it hurts like a B@&$!. It could also just be everything stretching out which feels a little different. I wouldn't worry.

@ChristinaAnneW- as long as it doesn't smell bad or go dark yellow its okay. Still good to ask your OB about it
  • 17+5
    Starving always and so much discharge! I'm ready for ms to be freaking over :( ugh starting back school soon and don't want to!!!!
  • @NenaB54 I'm in the same boat as you, had a break from the vomiting for almost two weeks then all of a sudden this week it's back! Threw up twice today and I'm 15+4. Not enjoying this!
  • bmmimsbmmims member
    I have been SO gassy! DH tells me I stink up the whole room if I fart :/  But if I go out of the room, it follows.

Can't win, oh well.
  • enkbenkb member
    all the headaches...I will spend the rest of the day curled up in a dark room...again :(
  • @Snoopylovesbelle thank you!!!!

@ChristinaAnneW I have that color discharge every day I have been pregnant. I've never thought twice about it.
  • Headaches!
    After not throwing up for a while I threw up in work today. I wasn't even that annoyed, I just gave in to the fact it was happening and sat on the floor all chill waiting for it to end, choked a bit, then sorted myself out and left. I couldn't eat much on my break after that though which sucked because I was starving before it.

Looking forward to more energy because I could seriously just live in my bed for the rest of forever!!
  • Oh, also I've been having BAD tendonitis/carpal tunnel/pain in my left wrist, which is admittedly previously susceptible to such pain (and therefore I own a little brace to help support it when needed), but I've never had this pain before not caused by something...usually it happens when I overwork it during a workout or type too much, but I've done neither of those things during pregnancy (hardly any typing since I'm off work for the summer, other than TB responses, and haven't done any exercises that involve planks or heavy wrist reliance). I know it's typical for pregnancy but is there ANY remedy? My wrist brace hasn't been helping at all, and it's been pretty bad for a few days now!
    I've had tendinits in my left wrist since two weeks before getting pregnant, and it only became worse with pregnancy. I tried ice, acupuncture, even naproxene before finding out I was pregnant, and nothing helped. For the past month, I saw an osteopath and it was the only thing that gave me relief. It's not perfect yet but I can now do my normal routine at the gym for instance, and holding a few dishes doesn't feel like torture anymore. I don't know if they have osteopaths where you are, but if they do I'd give it a try. Good luck!