January 2016 Moms

FFFC

Friday Flame-free Confessions* time!
Bonus points for gifs!!

*note: we cannot guarantee that your confessions will be exempt from flaming.

Re: FFFC

• Loading the player...
  • Haha okay okay...ill try again
  • I like pink lol
    With DD I bought a lot of purple and other colors but with her coloring she looks really pretty in pink.
  • What's wrong with pink ? Science ? I feel stupid but don't get it ?
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Btw after posting about McDonald's - I just threw clothes on, no shower no face washing, and ran to McDonald's before they stopped serving breakfast to have my second breakfast of the day because I was nauseous and craving it! My poor babies I meant to eat healthier I really did !
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • kylelee23 said:

Sitting at my desk right now with my pants unbuttoned and smelling of the greasy breakfast sandwich I had from McDonalds this morning.

fffc: I really don't like my fiancés dog. He loves her so much. I would never tell him but I think it shows.

Lmao.. I am the same way. We have four dogs (2 huskies, a German Shepard and a Shih Tzu) and the Shih Tzu is his baby. Dude, seriously the dog smells so bad and is always super oily and I will refuse to let him sleep in the bed.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• mamaclownfacemamaclownface member
    edited July 2015
    kayyyy13 said:
    kylelee23 said:

Sitting at my desk right now with my pants unbuttoned and smelling of the greasy breakfast sandwich I had from McDonalds this morning.

fffc: I really don't like my fiancés dog. He loves her so much. I would never tell him but I think it shows.

Lmao.. I am the same way. We have four dogs (2 huskies, a German Shepard and a Shih Tzu) and the Shih Tzu is his baby. Dude, seriously the dog smells so bad and is always super oily and I will refuse to let him sleep in the bed.

I'm so glad I'm not a lone. I catch myself feeling bad about it haha. I have a husky and a lab/shepherd mix (So I am no dog hater by any means). He has a pitbull. She is just too freaking much for me. I think I'm just annoyed with how hyper she is and the way she constantly jumps on people (myself included). It also disgusts me that she has never drank from a water bowl in her life, but only the toilet. She eats poop and dead things. When she lays in bed with us she uses her entire body weight to lean on you and she's ridiculously heavy and 100% muscle. It could be that my dogs are just angels in my eyes but dude, seriously can't stand his dog.

• @summerOH I fall for it every time. It's not that I even like the products, I just feel guilt tripped into helping a friend.

• @kylelee23 Me too, most times. It's guilt 100% which is what irritates me. I swear people know that and do it on purpose. Then they encourage you to buy more so they can get THEIR bonus free crap. So tacky!

DD 12/20/99, DS 12/14/12, M/C 9/2014, M/C 1/2015

• I just woke up at 11am (got home from work at 4am) and so badly want to go to chipotle. But now I'm 'concerned' chipotle won't be enough food and I want a cheeseburger too. I'm grossing myself out but craving so bad. Currently plotting how to get DH on board.
  • I don't know if it makes it any less gross, but I always go burrito bowl. Nope, as I read it, it definitely doesn't make it any less gross. Can't help it. Human garbage disposal.
  • I am way, way too irritated that I can't get Teen Mom to load past the first segment. I want Chipotle and trashy tv before working all night.
  • TVL25TVL25 member
    I am agreeing with McDonald's breakfast! For years I've only liked plain bagels/toast with butter or hashbrowns for breakfast. I finally tried a pancake about 8 months ago and I am so sad I've been missing them all this time haha Now everytime that 3 for $3.33 commercial comes on, I MUST have a hashbrown from md's!! Last week when I made my husband run down to get me some, I had him grab me "hotcakes" and maybe this will be my UO- THEY WERE DISGUSTING! I couldn't even get one down! They had this almost sweetness or something to them...just ICK! I was glad to have my 2 hashbrowns as backup! They need to run their trial of "all day breakfast" on the east coast!
  • Paige6410 said:

I am way, way too irritated that I can't get Teen Mom to load past the first segment. I want Chipotle and trashy tv before working all night.

I had the same thing happen! I love my Teen Mom drama, it's like a train crash, just can't look away!!
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married 11/24/13
    DD1 born 12/24/15
    TTC #2 Aug. 16
    BFP for #2 11/22/16

Aug17 December Siggy Challenge: Funny Pics of Kids Afraid of Santa

• @arose3eb Chipotle+burger is what Louie CK calls a bang-bang.  I think we should all be enjoying bang-bangs pregnant.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DH has been very sweet and supportive since we found out, but some days I secretly want to hit him because I am so jealous. So far he has not had to change anything. His life is not any different! He is not a slave to food and to the toilet. It makes me irrationally angry. And neither one of us has done crap to get our home ready for this baby except clean out half of a closet.
  • If today dissolves into another mind crushing headache, I'm going to be so tempted to take my Fiorcet. I WON'T, because it's not on the approved drug list. But Tylenol and caffeine can kiss my ass. I swear it made the headache worse on Wed.
  • My friend and I have the sane ob. She was told that taken occasionally, butalbital is OK.
  • Last night we stopped at McDonalds on the way to my parents because I NEEDED sweet and sour sauce.. And fried.. And ice cream. Once we got to my parents' my dad said they we're getting carry out from a local restaurant and asked if I wanted anything. I had him get me half a slab of ribs and ate almost all of them.. and then ate the rest for breakfast today. I am insatiable.

I feel like I do everything "wrong" this pregnancy. I'm normally a pretty healthy person, but first tri killed me. Thanks to nausea/vomiting I take zofran and diclegis and the only liquids I was able to keep down up until this past week was Coke and root beer. I haven't taken my prenatal vitamin in weeks because it makes me sick (I do try to take my son's childrens gummies, but even those come back up sometimes). I feel guilty for having been so healthy when I was pregnant with DS and now being so NOT healthy with baby number two. But I guess that's how life kind of goes for the second one?
  • FFFC: I'm afraid I'm a drive by poster. I'll try to stick around today.

Went to dr today to get lectured about not eating enough calories and my blood sugar levels.

It's hard to take nutrition advice from a morbidly obese woman. She wants me to eat more carbs. So then I'll need more insulin and then need more appointments with her to monitor said insulin. Blah blah blah.
  • And I have saved my calories issue: now I want a mcgriddle
  • FFFC: Love my daughter but lately she has been driving me NUTS.  She has been doing better with her potty training, but last night she wanted to visit the potty about a dozen times.  She would sit down for a few minutes, then say she's done, then run down the hall to get a diaper (before I have a chance to clean her up), then declare she has go potty AGAIN.  Most of these potty visits were false alarms.  I should be glad that she's so enthusiastic about using the potty, but she was making me tired and cranky and I just wanted to scream obscenities at her. Also, it made me REALLY want an alcoholic beverage.

DH was busy with house projects yesterday, but if our daughter behaves the same way tonight then I'm totally volunteering him for the potty visits.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • FFFC: I hate all of the posts about food! I have celiac deserve and have been on a strict gluten free diet since my diagnosis 7 years ago. I feel great on the diet and so horrible if I cheat or eat contaminated food. So I know it's not worth it but I so tempted every time I see a post about a food I used to love!

So just know that I'm shooting daggers out of my eyes each time I see food mentioned! You're not the only ones though. I've wanted a glass of red wine since the moment the hpt turned positive. I had to try so hard not to give the evil eye to two ladies at the next table when dh and I went to dinner last night!
  • MrsB915 said:

FFFC: I hate all of the posts about food! I have celiac deserve and have been on a strict gluten free diet since my diagnosis 7 years ago. I feel great on the diet and so horrible if I cheat or eat contaminated food. So I know it's not worth it but I so tempted every time I see a post about a food I used to love!

So just know that I'm shooting daggers out of my eyes each time I see food mentioned! You're not the only ones though. I've wanted a glass of red wine since the moment the hpt turned positive. I had to try so hard not to give the evil eye to two ladies at the next table when dh and I went to dinner last night!

I feel you. My son has food allergies, so I didn't eat wheat, dairy, nuts, soy, sesame, or egg for two years so that I could continue breastfeeding. That was a hungry two years.
  • My fffc is that it tires me and makes me steam to no end that my husband thinks that I am a perpetual picker-upper of his $hit! From dirty laundry to dishes to leaving shaving equipment on the counter every day, it's annoying. I'm already cleaning 10x a day after my 21 month old. And he wants 4 kids! I already have 2, including him, and one on the way. Btw, we are doing a 30-day Love Dare cards set, and today I was able to tell him 3 things that irritate me, the above was número uno! So that was a plus.