1st Trimester

Pregnant Teen

im 16 and I found out I'm pregnant 2 days ago, my family and the fathers family are both supporting. I'll be 18 next year but 17 when the baby is due. I am very stressed out because I am a junior in highschool and I know people will be mean but I am so happy and I'm planning on still going to school and following my dreams with my partner and my little one! Any other teen moms out there? I could use some friends :)

Re: Pregnant Teen

• I'm 18 but no longer in high school! I have known many people in high school who were pregnant.
  • I've known many women who were pregnant as a teen and have finished school, went to college, chased their dreams all while being wonderful moms. Just appreciate and use your support systems and don't let the negativity get to you. Best of luck! 
  • Loading the player...
  • I got pregnant at 16....way back in 1997 went to school pregnant too. I personally didn't care what people said . Just shake off any negative comments you hear. My daughter is 17 yrs old now fixing to be a senior in high school taking college classes. #Proudmommy #yougotthis
  • I was not a teen when I was pregnant but I am a high school teacher and have had students who were pregnant. My suggestion is that you work with your teachers closely. My fellow teachers and I worked with our students to coordinate how they would complete and make up the work when they needed to be out, whether it was for appointments, bedrest and then for postpartum. With the technology available today. It's possible to receive and submit your work via the internet. I hope your teachers work with you to help you be the most successful you can be and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy.
    -=- Tara -=-

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    DIStickerscom Ticker