June 2015 Moms
Options

Hates tummy time!

my LO will be 2 months on Saturday and HATES tummy time...all she does is cry and scream and doesn't want to engage in anything! Please help!

Re: Hates tummy time!

• Options
    You can do tummy time on your chest if you lean back in a recliner. My daughter hates it because she was reflux.
  • Options
    I can only get LO to do tummy time on my chest and even then he cries after a few minutes. Hopefully as he gets older he will tolerate it better.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can only get LO to do tummy time on my chest and even then he cries after a few minutes. Hopefully as he gets older he will tolerate it better.

Me too!! She likes to be held over my shoulder (like she is being burped) and raises her head then a lot! I wonder if that counts as tummy time?
  • Options
    Yes do it on your chest. Our LO just lays there when we try to get her to do it on the Floor or she will cry. When we hold her tho up on our chests she actively holds her head up immediately for short bursts so we just do that several times a day! My doc also mentioned a carrier as another option!