Colorado Babies
Options

Parker adventist hospital

Has anyone delivered at Parker adventist? Would like to hear examples or stories. I did the tour and it seems to be very nice.

Re: Parker adventist hospital

• Options
    I was a little put off by the fact that they don't have any midwives available there. I talked to some Nurse-Midwives who said they tried to get privileges there, and were denied. Otherwise, I think it looks fabulous, and I wish it would have worked out, since it is my nearest hospital. I'm curious what everyone else has to say about it. I am delivering at Littleton with South Denver Midwives. They also deliver at Castle Rock. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Hi ladies! New to this group, didn't realize there were local groups! How silly of me. I am delivering at Parker, I toured it a few weeks ago and was very impressed with the labor and delivery. I've had some close friends of mine deliver there and they recommended it highly. Their biggest perk was that the nurses on staff were extremely hands on and very accommodating. Had my first LO with South Denver at Littleton, and LOVED my OB, but I found the birthing room I was in was very small, but recovery was a good comfortable size.