1st Trimester
Options

Too excited

So I had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago in my most fertile time of my cycle, I'm 5 days late for my period which never happens for me and I have taken multiple pregnancy tests which have all been negative, am I doing it too soon? I'm using first response pregnancy tests which is suppose to detect pregnancy up to 5 days before hand, how easy is it to get a false negative? Am I getting too excited about this, I really want to have a baby.

Re: Too excited

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's against the guidelines to ask if you could be pregnant. Mainly because we couldn't possible answer. What do you expect to hear? If your HPT is negative, it isn't lying to you. You are more likely to get a false positive than a false negative.

Cycles change, that doesn't mean you are pregnant. If you want to know more about your body, download Fertility Friend, do the tutorials, start charting, and read Taking Charge of Your Fertility.

Finally, lurk more.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

So I had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago in my most fertile time of my cycle, I'm 5 days late for my period which never happens for me and I have taken multiple pregnancy tests which have all been negative, am I doing it too soon? I'm using first response pregnancy tests which is suppose to detect pregnancy up to 5 days before hand, how easy is it to get a false negative? Am I getting too excited about this, I really want to have a baby.
    Sorry, we can't tell you. If the test says negative, you are not pg at this time. Cycles are regular until they're not and they can change at any time for no reason.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Another one of these? Would you prefer I check my crystal ball, or magic 8 ball? :-w
  • Options
    Maybe try waiting a couple of days-a week to try again? I stopped the pill and I actually ovulated later than normal because I stopped the pill and I took a test when my period was supposed to come and it didn't. I got a negative, however almost 2 weeks later I felt odd (started to feel some symptoms) I took the test and got a positive. I figured not having my period for 2 weeks was just my body adjusting to no more pill. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker