Baby Names

Last Boy Name Poll I Promise!

satuttle1014satuttle1014 member
edited July 2015 in Baby Names
I posted the other day about my husband liking certain names and we talked about it last night and I was like "I am starting to like this name" and he gives me a look like he doesn't like it anymore. He changed his mind on names he liked, more on the boys. We had a hard time picking boy names. We have finally narrowed down 3 names if we have a boy. Way better than what we had before. First name options are not changing but middle names can be suggested if you think of something better. Some of the names may not be your style and I totally understand if you completely hate a name, just vote for a name you like if there are any. I am including our last name so you can see the flow as a whole.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Last Boy Name Poll I Promise! 149 votes

Keaton Xavier Tuttle
6% 10 votes
Hayden Graham Tuttle
12% 19 votes
Caleb James Tuttle
67% 101 votes
Just Not a Fan of Any
12% 19 votes

Re: Last Boy Name Poll I Promise!

• Caleb james is the best but caleb gives me the creeps so i voted for none
  • Caleb is my husband's favorite, I keep it on there since I know he likes it but it is not my favorite. Something about the "leb" doesn't sound right to me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • crf4crf4 member
    Love Caleb James. Hayden seems so done to me..really all -den names do. It's a fad that really needs to pass. Keaton really just reminds me of Michael Keaton.
  • Hayden and Keaton are way too trendy. Caleb James is classic and sounds great.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• LNic5LNic5 member
    I like Graham the most from any names listed
  • James is the best from your list
  • James as a fn
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I tried suggesting James as a first name and DH was not a fan so that's why I put it as a middle name.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I like Hayden, to be honest. Though, Xavier Graham seems a bit unique. Not sure how you and your SO would like it, though. :)
  • Caleb James.
  • I like Hayden, to be honest. Though, Xavier Graham seems a bit unique. Not sure how you and your SO would like it, though. :)
    My husband originally had Xavier as a first name and I always have liked the name. Then when I talked to him about it again about finalizing our top names he changed his mind. He said it's the X as a first letter, husband smh. So moved it to a middle name instead. 
    Pregnancy Ticker