Baby Names

Opinions on names for a girl

Sometimes, after you say a name too many times, its hard to tell what your opinion is anymore!  So, I'm asking for yours...

Which name combo do you like/dislike:

1. Aurora Eloise

2.  Simona Eloise

3.  Iris Eloise

Other suggestions for middle names that would go with these first names and a last name that starts with an "A" ?

Thanks!

Re: Opinions on names for a girl

• None are really my style, but I think Iris Eloise flows best. I am not a huge fan of names that end in -a and then a middle that starts with a vowel. It just doesn't trip off the tongue the way I would prefer. 
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• I like Iris Eloise best.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • I agree, Iris Eloise is lovely.
  • Iris Eloise is my favorite. I love Elsoise - it is on my mn list as well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Aurora is my favorite of the Names but it's hard to say with Eloise. So of the combos I pick Iris Eloise

• love aurora
    love simone dont like simona
    iris nms

aurora nicole
    aurora simone
    aurora corrine
    aurora danielle
    aurora francine
  • PG007PG007 member
    Thanks for the input, ladies. The more I research, I find Aurora showing up more frequently. Does it seem like a name that is bound for popularity or overuse?
  • PG007 said:
    Thanks for the input, ladies. The more I research, I find Aurora showing up more frequently. Does it seem like a name that is bound for popularity or overuse?

I don't think it's it is one that will ever be a top ten but it's possible it will break the top 100 in the next year or so. It has been rising in popularity.  It's not the next Olivia/Sophia/Emma.  It is the most popular of the names listed though.

• Iris Eloise is lovely.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• PG007 said:
    I dont think it will become that popular
  • PG007 said:

I agree, but this is all I ever think of when I hear the name.
  • PG007 said:

haha i dont even know who that is!
  • PG007 said:

• PG007 said:

GIF PARTY
  • Iris Eloise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I like Iris. It's a lovely name that isn't overused, but it's not so uncommon that people would side eye you for choosing it. Aurora is pretty, but I too can't shake the princess association .
  • PG007 said:

GIF PARTY

• LNic5LNic5 member
    I like Aurora the most but paired with Eloise it's a mouthful

Aurora Ivy
    Aurora Eden
    Aurora Claire
    Aurora Elise
    Aurora Noelle
    Aurora Camille
    Aurora Pearl
    Aurora Quinn
    Aurora Juliet
    Aurora Iris
    Aurora Olive
    Aurora Jane
    Aurora Maeve
    Aurora Carys
    Aurora Adele
    Aurora Simone
    Aurora Cosette
    Aurora Jolie
  • Never heard of the name Simona. Aurora is ok but I really like the name Iris.
  • Iris. I like Eloise in the FN spot, too. I really dislike Aurora, simply because it is such a mouthful to say.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• CGlessCGless member
    I like Aurora and Iris. Eloise is very pretty too. I don't think Aurora will be super trendy.
  • Love both Aurora & Iris. I'd go with Iris.
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Iris Eloise is a lovely name. 
  • My daughter is Samonia (pronounced Simona, it's a family name and spelling) it is a Cherokee Indian name that has carried down through generations in my husbands family. We call her Mona and I love it! She's Samonia Paige. Simona Eloise gets my vote.
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    I like iris the most out of the 3.