January 2016 Moms
Options

Half price Cheesecake!!

Soooooo today and tomorrow are half price Cheesecake days at the cheesecake factory. I'll probably be going by myself tonight and with DH tomorrow ;) thought you ought to know!

PS I think you have to print the coupon from facebook?

Re: Half price Cheesecake!!

• Options
    Ugh! It's too bad the nearest one is a little over an hour away and DH would never let me justify that trip just for cheesecake. Even if it is red velvet cheesecake factory cheesecake (he loves it too!).
  • Options
    Omg my favorite!!
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 5/5/15
    First baby due date: 1/14/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Now I need to see if they make a gf version... never been a huge fan of cheesecake but I'm easily persuaded now and dh works 5 min from a cheesecake factory :>
  • Options
    If only I could go! Nearest CF is an hour away and involves us driving through Boston traffic. Last weekend DH took me for my yearly treat so I'll not be able to get back for this. 

Btw, as a foreigner, OMG how big are their portions! The pasta dish I ordered took me 3 sittings, and the cake took me 6! Soooo good too. 
  • Options
    Already have this booked as a lunch date with a friend!
  • Options
    This makes me happy for everyone eating cheesecake, but sad for myself. I only know of one Cheesecake Factory in my state and it is hours away. Hurray for cheesecake though!
  • Options
    Got mine today! No coupon needed, I got Oreo Dream WITH the toasted marshmallow sauce! Soooooo good!
  • Options
    I hate you. I have a deep seeded love for cheesecake. And the closest Cheesecake Factory is Philadelphia. 2 hours away
  • Options
    The title of this post alone made me very happy.