January 2016 Moms

Winning Wednesday!

13»

Re: Winning Wednesday!

• @KaraEpp16 no worries, I feel kinda touched to be included in the same post as that moment! Hahaha
  • Hahaha awwww @ChipMonster - I felt silly because I was so excited! I told my massage therapist as soon as I was clothed.
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband decided to flip our pillow top mattress over so the hard bottom side was up because he said it was too soft for him. I only had a minor freak out (don't mess with a pregnant girls comfort!) instead of a major freakout, BUT I actually am sleeping way better, both of us are waking up without any aches or pains. Normally I wouldn't tell him that I actually liked it after bitching about it but I did and even thanked him, which made him happy :)
  • Dinner was done and we all ate before 6:30p. A mom win for sure!!!
  • Breaded fried green beans from Aldi WINNING
  • I've had a home cooked dinner ready every day of the week so far, before DH got home.
    Finally, the energy boost! Win!

Double win, DH is treating me to lunch tomorrow, AND he's letting me pick.. He didn't even say the usual "I want taco bell". He said it's all my choice.
    That's a major win! Now what to choose..
  • I cleaned my house today!!!! Ahhh it feels so good to lounge around and not feel guilty about how I should be cleaning instead. I also have done like 4 loads of laundry in preparation for leaving for vacation tomorrow
  • A new win!! I made it through an hour zumba class! And I won a prize! It was a little basket with some hand towels, nail polish and freeze pops! And a free class!!!
  • l4rkl4rk member

I cut off 12" of my hair in March and donated it. My hair was super long and it felt liberating!

To add to my winning, I am on vacation visiting family, I had another poutine for lunch today and I spent the day in the pool! Perfect for a scorcher like today!

Thanks to this post, SO is now bringing me poutine...
  • Spent all night on the deck yesterday with DH, grilling up salmon and veggies, and just talking. S'mores too! Win!
  • Finally caved and got maternity clothes today. Well I look like a badmamajama and I got great deals on nice stuff at Ross! That's a solid win for the week.