Trying to Get Pregnant

hello :)

brittanyns5brittanyns5 member
edited July 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I have just recently introduced myself and would love to start to get to know some of y'all. I don't know if this will be weird, but I would love to get to know the people TTC like me. So...
What are some hobbies?

Some things you and DH do to get out?

Favorite movies?

Favorite band or singer?

And any intresting facts you would like to add in.

;;)

Re: hello :)

• Hi there! There are fairly frequent social threads like this, you'll see them on the board as GTKY (getting to know you). They're a great way to participate and learn more about everyone.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Oh alright! I'm sorry I can only see the glossary on my labtop and the WiFi is down right now ):
    Defiantly feeling like a dummy lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • No worries! It looks like there are a few GTKY threads a little farther down on the first page, so definitely jump in!

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• I will do that! Thanks so much!
  • Hi! I'm a bit of an AW, so I'm going to answer your questions :)

What are some hobbies? Reading, Drawing, coloring, crafting, gardening

Some things you and DH do to get out? Mini-golf, bowling, dinner

Favorite movies? Sabrina, Back to the Future, Lady and the Tramp, Empire Records

Favorite band or singer? Old school Mariah Carey

And any interesting facts you would like to add in
    I like strawberries, the beach, and watching netflix
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• @MamaBish
    Strawberries are my absolute favorite thing of all time, but a lot of artificially flavored strawberry stuff I hate
  • @MamaBish Strawberries are my absolute favorite thing of all time, but a lot of artificially flavored strawberry stuff I hate
    Agreed!! My kitchen theme is strawberries and I even have a strawberry tattoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• If @mamabish wants to play I am in!

What are some hobbies? Reading! Also naps

Some things you and DH do to get out? We try to walk through the campus we live on often and walk around good will. We are bad at getting out.

Favorite movies? All things Disney. Beauty and the Beast most of all.

Favorite band or singer? Anyone that was popular in the 90's really. More recently Jack's Mannequin, The Fray, and Ben Kweller.

Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• What are some hobbies?
    Dancing, hiking, photography.

Some things you and DH do to get out?
    We live in a pretty small town so we walk down town go to dinner, maybe a movie, and/or check out all the mom and pop stores :P

Favorite movies?
    Lion king, how to train your dragon, step brothers!!

Favorite band or singer?
    Boyce avenue, Matt Kearney, and pretty much anything country :D

I love ice cream and pie!! I hunt and fish! I have three fur babies: 1 cat and 2 Siberian huskies!! My husband is Greek!
  • @mrsE2015
    We love hunting and fishing as well. We actually live on a lake and as we speak DH is outside fishing lol
  • @brittanyns5
    That is great! We live in a small town in northern CA! Lots of beautiful land, rivers, and lakes, but would love to live right next to one. Have to drive about 15 minutes which isn't too bad :)
  • @mrsE2015
    Yes it is nice. Defiantly has its perks