Baby Names

Baby Girl Name

Sar29estSar29est member
edited July 2015 in Baby Names
My husband and I are tossing around a few names but can't seem to make a firm decision. Wanted to get some opinions to maybe help nudge us towards one. None of the names have any particular meaning behind them, except Arcelia is my husband's sister who passed away shortly after birth. TIA!

Baby Girl Name 114 votes

Natalie Grace
28% 33 votes
Natalia Grace
16% 19 votes
Natalie Arcelia
27% 31 votes
Kendra Grace
10% 12 votes
Olivia Grace
12% 14 votes
None of these
4% 5 votes

Re: Baby Girl Name

• All nice  names but I really like Kendra.  It's unexpected.

• Kendra reminds me of the Girls Next Door. I like Natalie/Natalia.
  • Loading the player...
  • @linsbins I think that is what is holding me back from loving Kendra. I don't know anyone with that name so I immediately associate it with her.
  • I voted Natalie Grace on instinct, but when I saw Arcelia was a family name, I wish I had voted for that. Kendra unfortunately only makes me think of the Playboy bunny whose husband cheated on her with a transsexual hooker, so....not the best association. 
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Yeah, Kendra is out for me also because of the playboy bunny thing. Natalie and Olivia are nice.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
  • I love Arcelia! Can you use that as a first name?
  • I voted Natalie Arcelia, but Natalia Grace was a close second.
  • Grace as a fn
    March 2011: Off Nuva, cycle back to "normal" for me: No periods since 15 years old. June 2011:Provera&50 mg Clomid; Progesterone:0.7 July 2011:Provera&100mg Clomid; Progesterone:3.29 Met with RE:No Clomid response, begin injectables Sep 5 mg Letrozole and Ovidrel in the interim month. Cut out running (was a distance-runner), cycling, eliptical. Restricted to weight-training, walking, pilates. Brain MRI normal. Being physically over-stressed is the reason the body stopped producing prog. Late Sep 2011: Menopur, Ovidrel,& IUI (10.10.11):BFN-Great injectable response: 2 mature, 6 near mature, many smaller; Problem: 9 cysts! Dr: IUI too uncontrolled for number of viable eggs & age. On to IVF! IVF ER 12.6: 37 mature eggs, 27 fertilized, froze all to avoid overstimulation; FET 1.22 (2 Grade 1)=BFN; FET 2.22 (3 Grade 2)=BFP! Beta 10dp3dt=291; 12dp3dt=644; HB 3.26!! 174 bpm: Vanishing twin almost completely absorbed 10wks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love Natalie! Would pair it with Arcelia or another mn. Grace as a mn is very overdone.