November 2015 Moms

HDBD

2»

Re: HDBD

• sdw84 said:

Pontot31 said:

sdw84 said:

Pontot31 said:

I'm not seeing half the pictures again...

Me too!
    Can you see mine?!
    Nope. But I can see the second one you posted.
    So weird. I didn't change anything. And I could see the first one when I posted it.

Ladies if you don't see you picture you might want to repost.
  • Loading the player...
  • @thefithuntress, I am slow. I just discovered the website this summer and I will never spend money on anything again until I check on there first. I found my Zara statement necklace on there for like $9. EXACT design that I paid $50 for. I found fitted sheets for the crib and adorable headbands for baby on there for .75 cents each...I also found the exact headbands on Etsy for $15! Give me a break! Wholesale prices are the way to go! That and avoiding the mall. :) 

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • edited July 2015
    I spy a spoiled pup in the background, @squattinggryphon. ;)

ETA: Make that two! 
  • I spy a spoiled pup in the background, @squattinggryphon. ;)

ETA: Make that two! 
    Lol yeah, nothing is off limits with those two. There's also a spoiled kitty hiding out somewhere....
  • @thefithuntress, I am slow. I just discovered the website this summer and I will never spend money on anything again until I check on there first. I found my Zara statement necklace on there for like $9. EXACT design that I paid $50 for. I found fitted sheets for the crib and adorable headbands for baby on there for .75 cents each...I also found the exact headbands on Etsy for $15! Give me a break! Wholesale prices are the way to go! That and avoiding the mall. :) 

Thanks for all the info!! I can't wait to check it out. Do you buy maternity items on there or just size up from your normal size on most things?
  • SJFTCASJFTCA member
    @jellybug8402 Seriously with people and the twins comment??? My family members who mentioned my weight are larger than I am (even pregnant), so my daddy said I should have pulled the whole, "Well, at least I'm pregnant. What's your excuse?". Some people are the worst.
  • Cook3133 said:
    25wks 2d. I didn't leave the house in this outfit btw :) I don't know about you guys but I love HDBD!! For one thing I feel huge! And then I see from everyone else's bumps I am right where everyone else is and we're all "normal" size for our weeks (not huge)......If that makes any sense....
    I agree! It is reassuring to see that I am right where I should be :) Thanks for sharing your progress ladies <3 

@SJFTCA it's funny when you make a smart comment back to them, they don't know what to do or say and they just feel awkward lol. I was in the store the other day and some man mentioned that it "must be a big baby" I just kept about my business and said "Meh, or I could just be fat." My mom about died laughing at his expression.
  • You ladies are so super cute!  The bump hasn't changed on my end since last week.  so I'm not playing this week.  But it's great to see all those sweet bumps!  :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @kesmeredith, I just get regular/non maternity items and convert the sizes based on the bust measurements. For example: I am a 34c probably d right now so that is 93cm. As long as the dress fits your bust and it's a shift/skater/swing style dress it will fit your bump as well. I have bought 3 different dresses from there for weddings this summer and every single one has fit perfectly. And they are so cheap that I won't feel bad if I only wear them once. Have fun shopping! :)

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • @kesmeredith, I just get regular/non maternity items and convert the sizes based on the bust measurements. For example: I am a 34c probably d right now so that is 93cm. As long as the dress fits your bust and it's a shift/skater/swing style dress it will fit your bump as well. I have bought 3 different dresses from there for weddings this summer and every single one has fit perfectly. And they are so cheap that I won't feel bad if I only wear them once. Have fun shopping! :)

Awesome! Double score that they're so cheap AND they can be delivered to my door ;) thanks again!
  • LSRooLSRoo member
    edited July 2015

@thefithuntress, I am slow. I just discovered the website this summer and I will never spend money on anything again until I check on there first. I found my Zara statement necklace on there for like $9. EXACT design that I paid $50 for. I found fitted sheets for the crib and adorable headbands for baby on there for .75 cents each...I also found the exact headbands on Etsy for $15! Give me a break! Wholesale prices are the way to go! That and avoiding the mall. :) 

I am so excited about this!!
  • @makeoutside7 I've heard of AliExpress before but I think I ordered something from there once (or a site similar, I don't remember) and it took like 6-7 weeks to actually come in! Then it was soooooo tiny. I'm like a 34DD and have some love handles, so nervous about ordering clothes online period. Did it take forever to come in? You're really making me want to try there again!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @grapesoda1111, it normally takes 2 weeks to come in so I order ahead and yes! Items are tiny, so I always do my best to convert to US sizes. Asian sizes are loopy! Like I said in a pp, as long as the dress fits your bust and is a loose style, it should fit your bump too. If you don't trust ordering the clothes, I still recommend other items at wholesale prices. Hope this helps! Good luck! :)

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • @grapesoda1111, it normally takes 2 weeks to come in so I order ahead and yes! Items are tiny, so I always do my best to convert to US sizes. Asian sizes are loopy! Like I said in a pp, as long as the dress fits your bust and is a loose style, it should fit your bump too. If you don't trust ordering the clothes, I still recommend other items at wholesale prices. Hope this helps! Good luck! :)

I'll try an item or two! They have some cute baby items! Thanks :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 24w. Don't mind the workout clothes... Gym time!
  • 22 weeks.. Don't feel like I look pregnant just chubby
  • 23 weeks today