Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Is this another MC??

Hello.

I am considered high risk because I had a kidney transplant 3 years ago and there is a risk of pre-eclampsia later in pregnancy.

I am 31. I had a miscarriage for my first pregnancy in February. It was a terrible experience. Ultrasound at 6 weeks, heard heart beat, etc. At week 12 I started spotting. Then on 13 weeks to the day, ended up in the ER with hemorrhaging.

Fast forward to now! I am 7 weeks today. Woke up with pink mucus-y blood when I wipe. I panicked and called my HR OB and they had me come in for an ultrasound. Ultrasound showed a 5 1/2 week pregnancy. I have another appointment next week. They basically said they are hoping the spotting is nothing and maybe I ovulated late. I'm worried the baby stopped growing at 5 1/2 weeks and I'm going to miscarry soon.

I'm so upset and can't seem to stay positive.

Re: Is this another MC??

• Options
    I have always measured differently than I was supposed to on my initial ultrasound with all three of my pregnancies and my ovulation was definitely off with each one. I have weird cycles and I guess they are not the regular 28 days. Each baby I was supposed to be further than I was based on my last period. So try to hang in there and hopefully you will see that beautiful hb ond your next visit. My last pregnancy I thought I was 7 weeks as well and went in and they only saw a sac. Went on next visit and there was the hb. So it's very possible. My MMC was not because of growth...he was on target up until 10w6d and I found out at 12w3d. I say that to say he was growing and my ovulation was definitely off as was my two previous healthy pregnancies. It is hard to go through such a horrible experience and stay positive. My thoughts and prayers are with you. (Hugs)
  • Options
    Thanks.

I'm on day 3 of bleeding. It's gone from light pink to red. Dull pain in abdomin. I'm thinking the worst is coming any day now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry to hear that. I am sending you good vibes and hopefully everything is OK!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker