October 2015 Moms

My Beautiful Angel

Re: My Beautiful Angel

• I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss, my heart aches for you. Were the doctors able to offer you any explanation?
  • LbloomLbloom member

My angel Eleanor was there to welcome her with loving arms. I am so sorry this has happened yet again and I will be keeping you in my prayers. I know how it feels to leave the hospital with empty arms. Please take care of yourself, the next few weeks will be rough but with loving support around you (which I sincerely hope you have) you and your family will be able to keep breathing every day. Love on your son, talk openly with your SO and when you are ready, there are multiple support groups out there with many families going through similar tragedies. Please PM me if you need to. ((HUGS!!))

• Loading the player...
  • So very sorry for your loss.
  • I am beyond sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers and heart, right along with Miss Kali Jean.
  • I am so sorry to hear of your family's loss. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss
    TTC Baby #2 Since May 2014
    BFP February 6th 2015!!!
    EDD October 15, 2015
  • Prayers for your family
  • I'm not from this board, but I am sorry for your loss. I prayed for you and your family and I wish you guys all the time and healing you need. 
  • Oh my goodness. I am so so sorry for your loss- there really aren't words. I hope you and your husband find peace and comfort. Please take care of yourself. Xoxo
  • So very sorry you are having to go through this. Prayers to you and your family.
  • JAZsaxJAZsax member
    There are no words. I'm sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • I am so sorry. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Jesus Christ!!! I plea the very blood of Jesus over you and your family, in Jesus name!
  • I am so sorry for your loss. No words could encompass that sort of loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • Oh, no. This breaks my heart. I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your beautiful family.
  • I am so sorry to hear this, my heart just aches for you. My thoughts are with you and your family during this difficult time; sending you thoughts of comfort and warmth as you mourn the loss of your sweet Kali Jean (what a lovely name).
  • KiwiZ2KiwiZ2 member
    I am so sorry to hear this! Prayers for you and your family and my deepest sympathies go out to all of you!
  • I am so so so sorry this has happened to you! I hope you can find peace and allow yourself to grieve this tremendous loss. My heart breaks for you and your family!
  • Your in my thoughts and prayers for your family. I have experienced two early losses which was devastating, I can't even fathom lossing baby at 30 weeks. Stay strong momma
  • I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • There really are no words, beyond I am so so sorry you are going through this. My heart bleeds for you and your family. Please try to surround yourself with help and support, and take care of yourself. I will pray for you to heal and to feel loved.
  • I just am stunned. I soooo wish this hadn't happened. Thinking of you...
  • I'm so very sorry, this is heartbreaking.
    fail halloween fall costume minions GIF
  • I'm so sorry I'll keep you and your family in my prayers
  • I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Lots of love to you & your family, sweet friend.
    DH & I married 12/17/2012
    Me (31)-dx w/PCOS 2007, when married to ex-husband after MC
    DH (41)-no MFI
    07/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI= chem preg ;(
    08/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    09/2014-Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    10/2014-benched due to RE out of town, tying naturally!
    11/2014-benched due to cyst
    12/2014-Femara 5mg + stair step with additional 5 days Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI=BFN
    01/2015-Femara 5mg + Gonal F 25 units + trigger (plus additional Gonal F 100 units on trigger night) + IUI= BFP!!! Twins due 10/2015
    09/28/2015- Surprise!  Conrad and Hudson born at 35w6d!  
  • Wishing you and your family the best in this very sad time. Hugs.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself.
    Married DH 08.28.10
    Pregnancy #1: BFP 04.10.11 EDD 12.23.11 DD1 Born 12.4.11
     Pregnancy #2: BFP 5.12.14 MC 5.20.14 @ 5wk4d
    Pregnancy #3: BFP 11.1.14 EDD 7.5.15 MC 11.13.14 @ 6wk4d
    Pregnancy #4: BFP 1.31.15 EDD 10.5.15 DD2 Born 9.23.15

• I am so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
  • So sorry for your loss
  • I am so sorry! Can't imagine the pain...prayers for you all!
  • So sorry to hear this! Praying for you and your family in this unimaginable difficulty.
  • Very sorry to hear about your loss. Wishing you peace and comfort.
  • I'm so sorry I couldn't even imagine. My husband and I are praying for you and your husband and that somehow God will give you peace and comfort in this heartbreaking time
  • So sorry for your loss... :(
  • My heart broke for you when I read this. I have no words to express my sorrow for your loss.
  • ems028ems028 member
    I'm thinking of you during this difficult time. xx
  • I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
    CafeMom Tickers

• My heart breaks for you, I am so sorry for you loss. Be kind to yourself and I pray you are surrounded by love and healing. 
  • I am so very, very sorry :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker