TTC after 35
Options

Prayer Requests: week ending 7/31

If folks are interested, I thought we could try a weekly prayer request. Just add to this post the things that you would like us to pray with you for. Then anyone reading the posts can pray for the requests if they would like to join in (no need to tell us you are praying unless you want to). As long as 2 or more post requests we can keep it going :).
**Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~

Baby boy born 6/3/13 after 13 cycles :)
Angel Baby Loss November 2018.
  Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Prayer Requests: week ending 7/31

• Options
    Please pray for a good report with my testing for peri menopause onset.

Please pray that my husband will not waver in a decision to try for #2 (he is still on the fence but not preventing any longer and supportive of fertility eval).

Please pray that my concussion heals despite the lack of brain rest (it's really hard to do).

Thank you friends :).

• Options
    Great idea! I'm praying for you @HisPromisIsTrue! In light of your situation I feel bad for even asking for prayer for this but DH hubby is still sick today and needs prayer.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I love this!!!!!!

Please pray that our two ccs normal blasts transferred yesterday through FET implant and grow :):)

@HisPromisIsTrue praying for a good report for you!

lyssaroony praying your husband gets better fast!

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    @HisPromisIsTrue sending lots of positive baby #2 vibes your way. I hope your hubby doesn't waiver. Thanks for this idea!

@lyssaroony I hope your hubby feels better!

@efhoping2010 - lots of sticky vibes!

I'm praying for the woman that just lost her 22 weeks old baby. I pray that my husband and I are successful in conceiving after our loss. I hope my cycle returns to normal soon.
  • Options
    @lyssaroony , all prayers are important and welcomed. Praying for your husband right now :)
    Great idea! I'm praying for you @HisPromisIsTrue! In light of your situation I feel bad for even asking for prayer for this but DH hubby is still sick today and needs prayer.

• Options
    @efhoping2010 got you covered :)@jlo1019 just prayed for the woman, you, and your husband.:)

• Options
    DH was feeling a little better last night and even muscled through BD! Of course I had to do most of the work. Lol
  • Options
    @lyssaroony you just made me lol. I'm glad he muscled through. ;-) I don't know about your DH but mine can whine like a 2 year old when he's sick. Drives me bonkers!
  • Options
    I need my period to start as I skipped a whole month. And some answers as to what is going on with my body!
  • Options
    @AMDR1979 Prayers for you as well as other prayer requests mentioned!

@jlo1019 Glad to make you lol. So on top of that I got matching lines on Dollar Tree OPK today! Needless to say the BD'ing was going on! :)) I really wish I hadn't frantically used all my digital Clearblue OPKs. I really wanted to see that solid smiley. LOL
  • Options
    I'd appreciate prayers that I would be trusting in God's timing and direction as we figure out what is going on (or not going on) here. Also, that DH and I would be drawn together and not distanced from one another as we figure this out. And, if I can toss in a third, DH has some unrelated health stuff going on that has caused a lot of stress and has slowed down our ability to be trying to conceive, so prayers for healing for him would also be appreciated.

Thanks! Will be praying for the requests posted earlier too.
  • Options
    I'm praying for everyone!!  This is a great idea! 
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • Options
    Hi all - sending prayers out to everyone.. If everyone could send a prayer that my follies continue to grow while I finish up this cycle of stims this week that would be much appreciated..  
    Me: 40  
    TTC #1: 3 years
    Me: Type II Diabetic
    Started with RE 11/2014
    Going through IUI with Donor Sperm

• Options
    I am asking for prayer for us to conceive and carry to term after multiple losses. I know everything happens in God's perfect timing but I could really use some reassurance. I'm also praying for healing for the woman who lost her baby at 22 weeks. Praying for all the women on this board who are trying to conceive.