TTC After a Loss
Options

Running and Ttc

I don't know what to do. I had an ectopic almost 2 months again. I finally went back down to 0. I have stated running but not a lot. I want to be in better shape next time I get pregnant but after that I am scared that if I keep exercising I will hurt the baby. Help ladies!

Re: Running and Ttc

• Options
    Sorry for your loss... I run too! I am back to my normal schedule after mmc back in March. Just started this month ttc again. Last time I got my bfp, I stopped running and gained a good 5lbs from not exercersing alone. It was that much more stressful to deal with the extra weight and the MC. I will prob switch to power walking when I get pregnant again. Drs say you can keep running if your body is already use to it- that's if you have the energy, I was exhausted last time.
  • Options
    Hi - I'm sorry for your loss. after my first loss in January I started running as an excercise/ stress relief. I started the couch 2 5k program three weeks after my D&C and was up to jogging 3-4 miles every morning when I concieved again in May. I downgraded to walking for an hour after my BFP but mostly because I didn't have the energy to run. I just had another D&C today and I'm already itching to get back into running again. I think if you just listen to the cues your body will give you and your doctor has cleared you for excercise then you'll be fine.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏