February 2016 Moms

Cramps

Hey everyone! I just found out that I am pregnant and I have cramps that feel like my period is about to start.

Normally I would not be worried about this at all, but I had a miscarriage 6 weeks ago.

With the miscarriage the cramps were severe and I started bleeding almost instantly. This time I have been cramping on and off all day and they are very mild...moderate at their worst and no bleeding or discharge of any kind.

Did anyone else experience this after miscarriage? Hopefully I'm just being a worrier...so scared of miscarrying again!

Re: Cramps

• Wow, I'm not sure I could've handled being pregnant again 6 weeks after any of my miscarriages. I think the stress and hormone ups and downs would be really hard.

Yes, I had cramps earlier on though. Many of us here have. If you use the search function or look at the daily symptoms thread, you will see cramps are common.

Drinking more water and doing less activity if possible are usually recommended.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had cramps every day like I was about to start my period for 6 weeks. I can understand your concern though. I hope all is well and you have a sticky bean.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker