Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Help.. Advice needed

Hi all,
Bit of advice needed please.. I had my first heavy miscarriage bleed 16 days ago and have bled constantly since then, I experienced so much pain and finally passed the sac 3 days ago and the pain instantly stopped along with bleeding aswell. Yesterday I started bleeding heavily again and still going strong today, I was just wondering is this 'normal' after 16 days, also to bleed so heavy after the sac?
My other question is when I had my first bleed and confirmation of miscarriage the nurse told me to do a test in 3 weeks and see if negative etc.. Do I do this 3 weeks from first bleed or to when I had the pain and passed it etc?
I'm so confused, really just want it all over as struggling to move on until I stop bleeding.

Re: Help.. Advice needed

• I would call your doc about the bleeding - it could be normal but they are more qualified to tell you that than me

I would say test three weeks after you passed the sac.
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏

• ALC08ALC08 member
    Ask your dr just to be safe. I had a crazy cycle or two after my last MC. I think i basically bled the entire month of may. MC april 10th, bleeding stopped for about a week a couple of weeks after. Then i got what seemed to be a period that just wouldn't stop and then another a few weeks later. There was a lot of light spotting but it was crazy. I did have some fairly heavy bleeding and still have a few days that are heavier than they used to be. I think it probably took me awhile to pass everything. Sorry for your loss. Just keep in touch with your dr until your body gets back to normal.