Absolutely perfect — The Bump
July 2015 Moms

Absolutely perfect

after 22 hours of labor (14 without pain meds, FUCK THAT.), 20 hours of hard pushing, & 39 weeks of pregnancy my beautiful, healthy baby girl decided to make her arrival!
Born 7/23/15 at 9:25am, 8 lbs 7 oz & 19.5 inches of pure perfection. She's the perfect baby, I've never felt so much love for anything/anyone. I absolutely LOVE being her mommy! And I love breastfeeding!! She seriously latched on perfect not even 10 minutes after they laid her on my for skin to skin & neither of us have had any problems since. She's just so amazing.imageimageimageimageimageimage
jespernoirKnottie67744546erinnlougokahne92babes3angelscorndogrobotAmyPrieto14HandreeYoungwithraCANTW82BMOMNumajawaraKAR8706Nita13uggalanna7777

Re: Absolutely perfect

• eclohoecloho
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
    Oh so jealous!! (I'm still waiting...40 weeks Tuesday) Congrats!! 20 hours of hard pushing??!!
  • @ecloho oh wow hahah I definitely meant minutes!!! :P
    eclohomommyofXzmombie
  • Loading the player...
  • eclohoecloho
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Name Dropper First Answer
    Lol!! @hendS731 she is perfect, but 20 hours of pushing definitely wouldn't be
    hendS731
  • Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby!
    hendS731
  • She is absolutely beautiful. Congrats!!!
    hendS731
  • Gorgeous child! We also have that same pink and grey-striped romper haha.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    hendS731
  • She's beautifuk. Glad to hear it was 20 minutes of pushing and not 20 hours! Your little family is super cute.
    eclohohendS731
  • She is gorgeous!!!
    Congratualtions.
    hendS731
  • She is absolutely adorable!!!
    hendS731