March 2016 Moms

Today I cried because...

Re: Today I cried because...

• Loading the player...
  • I cried while watching Fried Green Tomatoes. Not a great movie for me to watch when my emotions all over the place. On the other hand, the fried green tomatoes looked so good. I might have to get some at lunch tomorrow!
  • I cried because my husband was helping me catch up on some work so I'd be less stressed.  I cried because I didn't want his help, and I was tired ha ha.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • I cried while watching Fried Green Tomatoes. Not a great movie for me to watch when my emotions all over the place. On the other hand, the fried green tomatoes looked so good. I might have to get some at lunch tomorrow!
    Oh man that movie.  And Steel Magnolias.  Bawl every time!
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• I hit a curb in my new car and Dh is not happy at all :(
  • A friend of mines daughters being bullied in school and the whole community banded together to make a fb post and video to her
  • today i cried because my husband invited my In-laws (mother, father and sister) to visit us when the baby is due without asking me. so now they all want to be there with me in the hospital, pretend to take care of the house , baby and me when i know all they are going to do is create stressful environment...Argh... i am so mad at him 
  • I cried watching Teen Mom 2 because that b**** Kayla wanted to divorce Javi and Isaac was sad. He doesn't want to leave those boys, and she treats him badly. This is what happens when young, dumb people get married. She has cheated on boyfriends multiple times. No wonder he is suspicious! :((
  • I was watching 7th Heaven and Lucy had her baby in an elevator.
  • I watched tinkerbell and the NeverBeast or something with my daughters and BALLED at the end like a baby. That was the worst episode I have had yet lol
  • I watched tinkerbell and the NeverBeast or something with my daughters and BALLED at the end like a baby. That was the worst episode I have had yet lol

Seriously!! I did the same thing! I thought here was going to be something in the end to make it happy, but nope. Just a sad, sad ending!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Watching what to expect when you're expecting! Hilarious but also unexpected tears during a difficult delivery scene.

Seriously!! I did the same thing! I thought here was going to be something in the end to make it happy, but nope. Just a sad, sad ending!
    Glad I'm not the only one !
  • I cried for half an hour because my husband sprayed a wasps nest near our garage door and poisoned the whole colony
  • Today I cried beacuse I am hungry and everything takes at least a hour to make between my daughter, whom I'm still nursing, and my allergies. I decided to splurge and buy a few allergy free premade foods. My goal was pizza. I cried because I was happy the pizza i found was soy, dairy and gluten free. Then I cried when I realized it had olive oil and remembered we can't have tomatoes. Now I'm crying beacuse I'm hungry and feel so nauseous I can't cook :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

• Today I cried because I heard the Sara Bareilles song Brave. It made me think of the CMN commercial. 
  • I cried when my husband told me he was going out... then he went out, i cried again, then he came back in because he forgot something and i cried some more ! haha

Not sure whats worse, the peeing or the crying!
  • Today I cried because my husband asked me to cut his hair after I had already gotten dressed for the day!
    What the heck?! I was just so overwhelmed by the fact that I would have to change my clothes or feel itchy all day. Haha
  • Twice this week I cried because I am hungry, but nothing sounds good. :(
  • Oh good grief them Neverbeast gets me every time.
    Today I cried bc I watched (again) the proposal video of the Bulls cheerleader where they all change mid-dance and she has no idea what's going on … so sweet!

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Yesterday I cried because I was tired. The day before I cried because my pants felt snug. The day before that cus I wanted a cookie and opted for veggies and threw up....
  • Today I cried because I was on Pinterest looking up plus size maternity clothing, and there was a picture of a lady and the title was 'B belly'... Chances are for me I'll end up with this 'B belly' instead of the cute normal pregnant belly are high. It made me very sad :(

I told my boyfriend later on and I was laughing about it lol just 1 of many tears over silly things! Haha
  • I almost cried at that scene too. :(
  • DH and I went to the movie 'Trainwreck' today and I cried like 8 different times! I'm such a sap these days.

• Today I cried while pacing back and forth from the pantry to the refrigerator (both full) because we had "nothing" to eat. In reality, there was plenty, but everything sounded like it would be vomit later. Then I cried because H went and got me more Popsicles since that's the only thing I can keep down.
  • Today I cried while pacing back and forth from the pantry to the refrigerator (both full) because we had "nothing" to eat. In reality, there was plenty, but everything sounded like it would be vomit later. Then I cried because H went and got me more Popsicles since that's the only thing I can keep down.

This is seriously a daily struggle for me! I can't tell you how many times I've teared up because "we don't have any food"...you literally couldn't fit more in our fridge right now. Ugh!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I cried today at an acuvue commercial.
  • I ran out of ginger biscuits x in total I cried 8 times yesterday for no reason lol
  • Me too !!!! I was crying hysterically the entire way through
  • last night I cried because of the horrible horrible headache I was experiencing.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• On the way home yesterday, DH was driving and I broke down because I wanted to pack sandwiches for lunch for work. I know if I heat up the lunch meat I can have it, but it just doesn't taste the same. I love a cold ham sandwich with muenster cheese. When I told DH why I was crying he said can we please tell our future child about this? I'm definitely asking my dr on Friday about eating sandwiches.
    Me: 27 DH: 30
    NTNP: 1/2015
    TTC: 4/2015

• Today I cried because I really didn't want to puke up my breakfast but it happened anyways
  • Today I want to cry because DS2 woke up at midnight screaming and we have no idea why.  He wouldn't take a bottle - finally calmed down after advil/teething tabs and snuggles from mommy.  So probably teething.  Poor guy but mama's tired today.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• I'm an idiot and started looking at the "Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep" site. 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~