Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

carseat suggestions.

Hi, I am in the market for a new carseat and I am stuck between 2 brands Britax ClickTight & Diono Radian.

what do you have or what have you heard about both of these seats.
Momma to Garrett (8) Makenna (4) Jordynn (3) & Madilynn (2)

Soon to be Momma to Elliott ( 06.04.15 or sooner)

Re: carseat suggestions.

• I have Chicco Nextfit Zip and love it. We had an old Britax that expired and loved it also. The new click tights don't buckle into an anchor, they use the seatbelt which I didn't like but it supposedly holds more weight that way. It is rated highly but I think the Chicco is rated slightly higher. Both feature No re-thread harness which I love. I do not know anything about Diono but I've heard good things. This site has great critical reviews of all car seats:
    https://csftl.org/diono-radian-convertible-car-seat-review/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We have Britax Marathon and love it. Britax is always a front runner for car seats in regards to safety ratings as well.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have two britax clicktights for our twins. They are very easy to use and move from vehicle to vehicle. No opinion on the other kind.
  • CGlessCGless member
    We use the Clek Fllo and Perego convertible. We give the edge to the Clek.
  • We have 2 marathons and 2 radians. I prefer the radian because it is better for extended RFing.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017