High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Opiate recovery - Suboxone moms

any other moms to be in recovery for opiate addiction? I'm looking for someone who I can relate to to talk with about pregnancy, recovery, and birth. I take Buprenorphine (sp) but have been so sick I basically naturally weaned myself off of the 8mg to 2mg. I wanna know other people's stories with recovery and pregnancy.

I just had a miscarriage in March 2015 and am now 12+ weeks due mid January. High risk because of the addiction, miscarriage, and I'm on Prozac for depression. Been sicker than hell. I feel like I live at the hospital lately. And it's been so hard to find anyone who I can relate to at all.

Re: Opiate recovery - Suboxone moms

• Options
    shy31shy31 member
    I was on 8 mg for a year 4in morn 4 at night ,well I tried to get off and finally I did because I was afraid of not being able to have pain meds during labor and it better for baby I think ,so I just stopped on a mon was deathly sick for a week strait ,hospitalized from throwing up and tummy problems too ,i thought I was gonna die I swear , but a professional came in and talked to me I told him I wanted to be done and he put me on med to help I took it for 4 days now I am kinda normal ,just cramps at night but I feel healthy since ,it can be done promise but sux alot lol