Success after IF
Options

Newbie With a question

PrayingMom2BePrayingMom2Be member
edited July 2015 in Success after IF
Hi there all!
My husband and I have been TTC since last March and started the ivf journey end of June. Retrieval was July 9th, 1 great blastocyst transfer was July 14th and pregnancy test is scheduled for July 24th but as of yesterday I had spotting and then bleeding like a regular period today so I called nurse. She moved up pregnancy test to tomorrow so I'm trying to stay positive And praying for some good news. Would love to read some similar stories or any words of advice!

TIA!!

Re: Newbie With a question

• Options
    Best of luck to you! Stay positive!
  • Options
    Thanks @teresaa125 but it's a BFN. Sad and disappointed but we are already proceeding forward with the FET.
    FX and prayers going up that this one works!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @PrayingMom2Be so sorry to hear that! I think that's great that you are quickly moving forward. It's easy to get sucked into a spiral of sadness that prevents you from moving forward. Hoping this next attempt is successful for you!
  • Options
    1983Lindsey21983Lindsey2 member
    edited July 2015
    So sorry about the BFN. Wishing you the best of luck with your FET!
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5