May 2015 Moms
Options

closeness

Does anyone feel the need to be very close to your LO? My LO is 8 weeks and i just feel the need to keep her as close to me as i can.

Re: closeness

• Options
    Yes! I can't get her rock n play any closer to me in bed. Im cherishing ever second I have with her before returning to work. She's growing so fast :((
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes, I try so hard to get her to sleep or take a nap and then once she goes down I miss holding her haha

This! Every night once she's in bed I tell DH that I miss her. He always laughs when sometimes she wakes up a few minutes later. That's what I get I suppose..
  • Options

Yes, I try so hard to get her to sleep or take a nap and then once she goes down I miss holding her haha

I'm guilty of this as well. :) H thinks I'm crazy especially since LO will have been screaming for a good hour before we finally get him down, lol.
  • Options
    Maybe its because we carried them for so long and now we miss them and worry about them so we want to keep them next to us as much as possible
  • Options
    mars8kmars8k member
    My friend always criticizes me on that! She says DD has to get used to going few hours before me so it wouldn't be too hard on her when i go back to work, i envy you Canadian mommies!
  • Options
    Ugh! Right?! The other night DS slept through the night and I missed him so much! (Even though his rock and play is next to the bed.) And in the morning, when he woke up for his feeding, I felt so relieved. Lately, I feel so torn during his last feeding before bed; ready for sleep myself, but not wanting to put him down for so long. Glad I'm not alone on this one!
  • Options
    Yep!! All week I've been trying to get DS to nap without being held. But he's refused. I finally got him to sleep in his pack and play (left one arm out of his swaddle which seems to be working) and now I'm sitting here missing my snuggle time with him. I'm ecstatic that he's sleeping on his own, but I miss him like crazy!!!