December 2014 Moms

So sad and dont know what to do anymore

We're having some pretty bad troubles. We are deep in debt, our bank account is in the negative, I lost my job at the end of the last school year, we have a 7 month old whose sick. We are having such troubles we are having to move back in with my parents and they say we can only stay a year, so if we don't have our act together in a year, I don't know what we will do after that. The biggest problem for me, is my daughter being so sick. She's coughed so hard she's thrown up all this crud mixed with food and formula (yes, graphic). I'm to the point that one more time and we're going to the hospital, I don't care if it is a viral infection. I need to figure out how to keep her from throwing up! And yes, I know that will mean another bill. This is just upsetting and I needed to talk. Its weighing heavily on my husband and I.

Re: So sad and dont know what to do anymore

• I sent u a private msg
  • weraiwerai member
    You poor buggers - I really really feel for you and the stress your under - we have financial stress but no where near as bad. I feel sick most of the time thinking about it so can't imagine what you are going through - try and stay strong - you deserve a change of luck xx
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies, my little one is OK, but she had gotten worse and had to go back to the doctor. I was a nervous wreck because I thought he was going to tell us to go to Children's Hospital. But no, her virus was still there, but she developed her very first ear infection and needed amoxicillin. She's getting so much better. Still coughing, but not near as much and she's keeping all her food down. She's back to playing and bouncing around in her exer saucer. This morning, she didn't want to take her antibiotic so that's a good thing. She made a bit of a mess from pushing it away too. She has a re-check on Monday morning. I know this is the first of many ailments, I just hope its not a whole mess of ear infections that will require surgery. Her dad needed surgery on his years ago.
  • Please make sure u finish her antibiotics even if she is feeling better. Good luck. Glad things r getting better. Even if it's a little at a time.
  • Yes, please please make sure you finish her course of antibiotics. This is VERY important - ask your doctor to explain if you have questions. Glad you're feeling better!  
  • We're having some pretty bad troubles. We are deep in debt, our bank account is in the negative, I lost my job at the end of the last school year, we have a 7 month old whose sick. We are having such troubles we are having to move back in with my parents and they say we can only stay a year, so if we don't have our act together in a year, I don't know what we will do after that. The biggest problem for me, is my daughter being so sick. She's coughed so hard she's thrown up all this crud mixed with food and formula (yes, graphic). I'm to the point that one more time and we're going to the hospital, I don't care if it is a viral infection. I need to figure out how to keep her from throwing up! And yes, I know that will mean another bill. This is just upsetting and I needed to talk. Its weighing heavily on my husband and I.

Thanks ladies, my little one is OK, but she had gotten worse and had to go back to the doctor. I was a nervous wreck because I thought he was going to tell us to go to Children's Hospital. But no, her virus was still there, but she developed her very first ear infection and needed amoxicillin. She's getting so much better. Still coughing, but not near as much and she's keeping all her food down. She's back to playing and bouncing around in her exer saucer. This morning, she didn't want to take her antibiotic so that's a good thing. She made a bit of a mess from pushing it away too. She has a re-check on Monday morning. I know this is the first of many ailments, I just hope its not a whole mess of ear infections that will require surgery. Her dad needed surgery on his years ago.

Please make sure she finishes the whole course of antibiotics. Also don't overly stress about an ear infection. As my MIL would say, "Don't invite trouble"

In the meantime, can you pick up part time work in your field or even at Starbucks?

Test
  • Thinking and praying for you hun. <3
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She finished all of her antibiotics. I got my job back and was actually reassigned to another school in the same district. I also got a second part time job at Target so we can get ahead. Just hoping that I don't wear myself out. My husband said that if it gets to be too much for me, he will go and find a second job.