September 2013 Moms

QOTD 9/20

What is your dream job?

Re: QOTD 9/20

• Seriously.....a Florist.  I just want to be around flowers all day....Im a corporate paralegal...boo  :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I'm honestly not sure to my own question..

Dream, dream... stay at home mom. If we could afford it, be able to provide extras for our family... simple extras like going to eat, movies, small vacations

Next is the job I have, hairstylist...or a planner like wedding or event planner.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Af1004 If I could afford to be a SAHM I would too.  maybe work part time as a florist :)
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I like the florist idea too!
  • I always joke that if money was no option Id be a receptionist at a spa. One with a nice quiet waiting room with a waterfall and candles...and maybe I don't have to wear shoes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hmmm...I love being a teacher. I would to be a professor at a university or a community college. Outside of the education field.

A radio DJ or maybe an usher for the theatre (most of the the time it's volunteering). I love plays and musicals.
  • RedDDD said:

Seriously.....a Florist.  I just want to be around flowers all day....Im a corporate paralegal...boo  :)

This!! I've always wanted to work with flowers.
  • I'd be a news anchor or some sort of talk show TV thing like The View.  I'm an accountant and I'd love to have a more low stress job where I actually enjoyed what I was doing.
  • HBirdieHBirdie member
    Bookstore owner  :x
  • I'm a teacher. If I ever change jobs I want something quiet where I work mostly alone. I love teaching, but it's so busy and loud! I like the spa idea!