TTC after 35

My TWW is a three-WW

(previous child mentioned)

This waiting is playing tricks on my mind. I'm not sure if/when I ovulated this month, because I got a week's worth of "high" readings but no "peak" reading on my fertility monitor. That also happened in 2012, when I conceived my daughter, so I knew I could still have ovulated without having shown a peak. However, my cycles tend to be long -- 34+ days -- so it is just a long haul of waiting to ovulate, waiting to test, waiting for period, etc. I've been testing every morning, and all BFNs so far, but I hold out hope that I ovulated really late. If I ovulated on the first day I got a "high" reading, then I am 15 DPO now, and I should have gotten a BFP already. If I ovulated later on, then today is only 11 DPO, and I might get a positive in a few days. But of course I started testing on the earliest possible day, and each day that I get a negative, I get a little more discouraged.

Sending everyone good vibes.

Re: My TWW is a three-WW

• I too have long cycles, usually 35+ days. The waiting is what kills me...it just seems to take soooo long to ovulate. And then sometimes I don't even ovulate!! That's strange you didn't get a "peak" reading but promising if you conceived before. 11DPO is still a little early so definitely keep testing and don't give up yet! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Still negative. Blergh.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Stairbear that's so frustrating!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I am sorry.praying for a good report.
    **Child and Loss Mentioned**

~~~God's Promises are Good and True! ~~~