March 2016 Moms

Stressful Day!!!! UPDATE!

Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
edited July 2015 in March 2016 Moms
So today was my first appt. It was nerve racking from the get go because the dr was running behind so it was over an hour wait time. So he does the u/s and then asks me am I sure my dates are right. I was thinking omg not this again because before my 2 year old son, the pregnancy I had before that was a loss (blighted ovum). So I said yes I'm sure. Then he says he sees the sac and what looked like the start of an embryo. I saw a tiny bean in a sac too. He said he wanted to send me down to radiology for an u/s since they have more high tech equipment and can get a more clearer pic. So i go down there and have the u/s but of course the tech tells me she can't discuss any results with me and that my OB will have them in 2 hours and he'll either call me or update my records online and it'll send me an email notification to log in and check. After a whole 3 hour ordeal I left not knowing what to think. I have yet to hear a word so I called back and the nurse said he just got a bunch of patients' results back and was reviewing them now. She said she was leaving for the day but she was sending him an urgent message to update me today and i still haven't heard a word. They are likely all gone for the day and the panic is starting to set in here. I'm trying hard not to jump of the ledge here :(

Re: Stressful Day!!!! UPDATE!