December 2015 Moms
Options

Over sharing much?

I just had to ask if any one else has had very embarrassing moments with their bumps?

Mine horrifically happened a couple weeks ago. I was experiencing bad constipation and had been taking hour long walks for weeks just to get some relief. On this particular walk the 'skies cleared' and had to go like yesterday about halfway through the walk. By the time I got home I had a mess in my shorts and it was so gross that I vomited while I was at it too. I still walk but keep much closet to home. Still grossing myself out over it, lol

Re: Over sharing much?

• Options
    This pregnancy I've suddenly had issues with tomatoes that I didn't have before. Now I get hives and diarrhea. Of course, I didn't find this out until I was craving tomato soup and had had some.

I was still so sick with MS that I was sitting on the toilet while puking in the bath tub so I wouldn't mess my pants. I'm with you on the gross.
  • Options
    All i want to drink is apple juice but it always gives me the runs its horrible its all i want but i end up in the bathroom in 15 minutes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At a big house party this weekend, a friend of mine gave me a big hug where he lifted me slightly off the ground and I farted. The loudest most undoubtable TOOT you could ever imagine. Everyone in the vicinity at the time knows I am preggers and didn't comment. I am just so relieved that I was outside and downwind, because they have been atomic lately. They didn't say anything about hearing it, but they would have probably said something if the hairs on the insides of their noses started to burn away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

At a big house party this weekend, a friend of mine gave me a big hug where he lifted me slightly off the ground and I farted. The loudest most undoubtable TOOT you could ever imagine. Everyone in the vicinity at the time knows I am preggers and didn't comment. I am just so relieved that I was outside and downwind, because they have been atomic lately. They didn't say anything about hearing it, but they would have probably said something if the hairs on the insides of their noses started to burn away.

Pregnancy fats can be epic. My previous pregnancy I fared in the car while with my husband. It was silent and I didn't think about it. The smell hit him and he nearly drove off the road, had to pull over and roll down all the windows. I guess it was bad enough he was even crying. I have never seen him do this before from a smell. Forever after I must warn him whenever I far in the car now so he was time to put Windows down. Oops.