Preemies

water break at 26 weeks

Waking up and feeling like you wet your pants, makes you giggle! But when it's clear and happens 4x a night.... Immediately go to the ER. I waited to call my doctor for an apt to see what exactly was going on, tested for baby Water and it was, I was transferred to another hospital that can care for baby's born early right away, they gave me medication to stop labor. They said a sack of fluid came unattached from the wall and has a leak in it, because it's up high it's less likely for an infection. I am bedrest and monitored like crazy for 8-13 weeks in the hospital!! Ladies if you feel any discomfort or second guess any feelings you have, to keep you and baby the safest call your doctor or ER right away. I am suppose to be due September 14 2015 & no matter what they have to take baby out at 34 weeks, that's 8 weeks from today. Prayers and thoughts to all pregnant women out there for safe and healthy deliveries =)

Re: water break at 26 weeks

• I was due Sept 18 and was admitted to the hospital for a fluid leak on July 9th. The goal was to keep the little guy in until the 34th week. He was born July 14th at 3lbs 6oz. He will be in the NICU for several weeks.
    I couldn't agree more with your post. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. :-)