August 2015 Moms

Based on

Re: Based on

• @miz_liz So am i someone reported the post, that some of the comments were very rude and unacceptable. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Miz_Liz said:

I.Am.So.Confused!

We are all confused! Where is that drive by nothing to see gif?
  • edited July 2015

pretty much just deleted the words.  We all go based on what we know and what the docs tell us. 

This sounds just like you OP. The whole "bump Gods" randomly changed the title of the thread as well as the actual post doesn't make sense. I call BS.
    You beat me to it!!!! Was just about to send this. I likey you!
  • edited July 2015

pretty much just deleted the words.  We all go based on what we know and what the docs tell us. 

This sounds just like you OP. The whole "bump Gods" randomly changed the title of the thread as well as the actual post doesn't make sense. I call BS.
    Agreed^^^^ This makes zero sense. I am so confused on anything the OP says :-??
  • In reference to the new title to this thread, I don't actually think it's an "opinion" that babies who are born at 40 weeks are more developed.... just something to think about. Thank goodness the medical profession doesn't run simply on opinions!
  • This gif just keeps rolling around in my mind every time the OP keeps trying to argue her point.

Omg I love this!! You Totally Had me LOL with that
  • Wait a second... Was this the post by hill billy mom where she said she was ready because the dr said her belly was big enough?
  • neludelu said:
    Wait a second... Was this the post by hill billy mom where she said she was ready because the dr said her belly was big enough?

Nope, different confusing one - that one was because the heartbeat was below the belly button.
  • I've missed it all :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• @Miz_Liz that is one beautiful man! :x
  • Well, this was quite entertaining! What a fiasco!

• Wait, so did the OP really change the name of the post and initial thread, then act like she had no idea what happened?? That is crazy!
  • LOL her reasoning for changing the thread ..."conversation was getting out of hand." HA people with common sense started to respond that was the problem.
  • This s@*% show has been so entertaining. From the grammer to changing the title! I keep waiting for that one Mom on here that always posts her baby needs to come early because she needs to catch a plane. (*insert major side eye)
    On another note @emmacake08 you crack me up!
  • OMG! =)) I just can't with this thread!
    Based on reporting this thread has been filed for review. OP account has been put on hold due to reporting.
    I don't think she realizes we can see that she edited the post at 3:55 and is currently active  :-j
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Based on reporting this thread has been filed for review. OP account has been put on hold due to reporting.

Say whaaaaaa????!!!! =)) if only I knew how to add gifs. This is nuts
  • GAHAHAHAHAHA ....dying...dead of laughter. WTF!!! 

The GIFS tho....A+! 

• Just as an example I was born at 40 weeks 4 days (Fully cooked) and my mom went into labour naturally. I was also 8lbs 14oz so definitely not a tiny baby and I was clearly getting enough nutrition to grow. Even still I had trouble remembering to breathe when I was sleeping. It was terrifying for my parents. Fortunately, I got things figured out and was okay after a few days. But I don't even want to think where I'd be if my mom had gone into labour early, especially if the doctor had induced because he thought I was "big enough".
  • edited July 2015
    Reading this was very entertaining.

I just wanted to say that that is not the way your body works. Is it important to eat healthy? Of course. That said that is why pregnant woman are told to take a prenatal vitamin. If you are doing that then baby is fine. Anything above what baby needs is given to mom. Trust me… The baby gets what it needs. Your body will take nutrients from you to give it to your baby.

According to your logic, the healthier you eat, the more developed baby is, you could have a baby coming out talking, holding, gripping, etc. by just eating more veggies.

It's extremely flawed. Just like everything else on your body that grows the lungs and brain are no acception. Do you think you can skip the drama puberty in your child by making him/her eat better???? No. Because it doesn't work that way. And no doctor would say that to you.

Edit: used puberty asan example because it's triggered by brain development

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just can't.
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mamaloaf said:

Miz_Liz said:

neludelu said:

Wait a second... Was this the post by hill billy mom where she said she was ready because the dr said her belly was big enough?

Nope, different confusing one - that one was because the heartbeat was below the belly button.
    Do they have the same doctor though? ;-)
    Everyone knows that if doctor finds the heartbeat below the belly button, then baby is cooked. The belly button's sole purpose is to serve as a turkey timer. Duh, science.

Laughing so hard.... *snort, deep breath, pee a little* (shoot I knew I should have stopped reading!)
  • @kelseyrayay where is my damn popcorn I'm hungry
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Based on reporting this thread has been filed for review. OP account has been put on hold due to reporting.

Classic! This is a new one! And here I thought the entertainment was complete.