January 2016 Moms
Options

Annoyed at EVERYTHING?!

Okay I just have to ask, is anybody else extremely annoyed by almost everything and everyone? It feels like when you're on your period but worse! I feel sorry for DH because I'm touchy and irritated especially in the mornings. I was on anti anxiety meds prior to being pregnant. Does anyone have a way that they combat the agitation or is everyone around you doomed?! X(

Re: Annoyed at EVERYTHING?!

• Options
    Everyone around me makes me want to strangle them. Strangers and family .... The smallest things make me explode
  • Options
    shrsrishrsri member
    hi I feel murderous throughout the day.. I'm handling it by keeping to myself at work and listening to music while working !!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep this has been me. I'm not blaming the hormones to treat people like crap but I do notice it's harder to "keep my cool". Between my clients, work, future mil, and traffic from a huge fire I took yesterday off for some major much needed me time. I got a massage and some new pants and a dress and flip flops. It was much needed and I feel refreshed. Your body is going through so many changes and we need to take care of our selves too.
  • Options
    Yes. Working in the service industry doesn't help. I have no patience for people who are rude or just ridiculous.
  • Options
    I'm glad it's not only me. I notice I feel better when I do things for myself and have alone time. I hate treating people like crap but if I'm in a "mood" I let me family know ASAP so they won't say anything they'll regret! >:)
  • Options
    I'm normally a pretty bitchy person but dear god... pregnancy makes me the worst. I hate almost everything and everyone. ugh
    BLAD reppin'

• Options
    enkbenkb member
    yep, all the time. Yesterday I exploded at my husband for making buttons wrong, then called my mom to complain about how ridiculous he was being, only to have her tell me I was being an asshole, which of course made me angry at her. I've been trying really hard to abide by the 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all' rule, and apologizing when I know I've been a nightmare, but I still feel bad about it afterwards. Hope it passes and I'm not stuck being a monster til Jan!
  • Options
    LierzaLierza member
    Yep I feel the same way. I get irritated by absolutely everything and it feels like PMS on steroids.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I felt that way in the first trimester ever since I hit 13w it's been nothing but great. Hope you feel better soon. I used to take anti anxiety meds but now use lavender oil under my nose to sooth my anxiety.
  • Options
    I've learned from pregnancy #1, I tell my husband straight up, I'm feeling really grumpy and irritated right now. He then knows give me space, and not to bring up any hot button issues.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have moments every day where I feel like this. I actually looked at DH a week or so ago and he was just sitting on the couch, watching TV, quiet as could be, minding his own business.  I don't know what it was but I was so offended by it haha. I said "I know you're not doing anything wrong...but you're REALLY annoying me right now."  At least we had a good laugh about it later.
  • Options
    I just lay on the couch or in my bed and lose myself in a good book! Works every time.
  • Options
    stlmomof2 said:

I felt that way in the first trimester ever since I hit 13w it's been nothing but great. Hope you feel better soon. I used to take anti anxiety meds but now use lavender oil under my nose to sooth my anxiety.

I am only on week 12 and this week anxiety has a hold of me. I have lavender lotion I will sniff away!!!
  • Options
    YES! Work, people, everything. My poor DH. I noticed I am getting frustrated with him too much. I apologized for it but he says no big deal. He understands. Thank God!
    Love: 03.04.06
    Married: 07.14.14
    BFP: 04.05.15
    EDD: 01.08.15
  • Options
    AMEN!!

To allllll of this!!

That is all.
  • Options
    l4rkl4rk member
    I have been lucky not to be annoyed by everything all the time, but I am annoyed by everything some of the time. And certain fairly harmless things always annoy me, like the Lussobaby ads on the bottom of this app. I can't afford your $4000 crap, go market your rich bitch wares somewhere else, please.
  • Options
    Everyone and everything annoys me...glad I'm not alone but I'm driving my husband crazy!! I sleep a lot it seems to be the answer right now, haha!
  • Options
    Yes. Shopping helped!
  • Options
    Thank you for making me feel HUMAN!!
  • Options
    I have been mean as a snake this week. I feel so bad but it is almost uncontrollable. I will be glad when this passes and so will DH. My poor dogs are even a little wary.
  • Options
    Everyone is driving me crazy!!! I work in an office with a bunch of whinny brats!!! They're worse than my 7 yr old!!
  • Options
    Story of my liiiiife right now. I'm finding that I pretty much have no filter right now. So if you annoy me you definitely know it.