Baby Showers
Options

What's wrong with a second shower?

2»

Re: What's wrong with a second shower?

• Options
    Bickey11 said:

Where did that wierd GIF come from on my post? WTH is that?

Are you new to the Internet?
  • Options

Bickey11 said:

@eliztheforrizz put that on your post to make fun of you. I personally thought it was rude so I said so.
    Wow, @CassidyWalles did you nominate yourself as sheriff of TB?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @eliztheforrizz put that on your post to make fun of you. I personally thought it was rude so I said so.
    /dead
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Wow, @CassidyWalles did you nominate yourself as sheriff of TB?
    **Removed for TOU Violation**
    HA! Snarky gif (which wasn't even that snarky) = bullying? What a laugh. Please tell me how I systematically persecuted or intimidated the OP by posting a Zoolander gif. Learn the meanings of words before you throw them around. Bullying is a real and very devastating issue, but that is far from what is going on here.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Options
    Mostly talking about DylansCandyBar following me around to every single little thing I post and typing something smart to me. That's bullying. Or harassing. Either way I don't have time for it. So I'm done with you.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Options
    This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use. 

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"