August 2015 Moms

Labor signs

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • @kelseyrayay you should see this train wreck. She's actually messaging me. Ha! Doesn't get much more "butt hurt" than this.

Got me feeling like.....

Hahaha If everyone hates us so much this group was actually started by someone that used to post in our group. They can go join it! image
  • @kelseyrayay you should see this train wreck. She's actually messaging me. Ha! Doesn't get much more "butt hurt" than this.

Got me feeling like.....

Hahaha If everyone hates us so much this group was actually started by someone that used to post in our group. They can go join it! image

Hilarious!
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We are so loved! I've seen quite a few other bmb refer to us as "bitches". I don't think we are bad. They should go over and look at N15. They would be eaten alive over there.
  • If people would just use common sense before they post things everything would be ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• abmommy15 said:

If people would just use common sense before they post things everything would be ok.

If only common sense was just that...common. I can't even believe that anyone at this stage of pregnancy would believe that your stomach size has anything to do with labour or when the baby is developed....

Also does it make me a bitch that all I can focus on now is the fact that she didn't use the correct "their"
    Definitely noticed that too.

• abmommy15 said:

If people would just use common sense before they post things everything would be ok.

Also does it make me a bitch that all I can focus on now is the fact that she didn't use the correct "their"
    This! The grammer is driving me crazy. @kelseyrayay Michael makes me laugh every time!
  • @acgonzalez22 I haven't used it in so long! I have been slacking.
  • This makes sense to me. My doctor measures my belly to make sure baby is growing and on track. When baby and belly are at a certain size (I think 40 inches) we are considered full term. It's not a sure thing, and not the only thing to consider, but I get it.

Guess I'm never having this baby then because there's no way I'll ever reach 40cm! I'm 38 weeks and change and measuring 34cm, baby is tucked in and down in my pelvis, my belly size has nothing to do with when I'll go into labor!
  • malamaza said:

I try to stay away from these 'drama' posts and while sometimes I think answers can be unnecessarily rude or harsh, other times I think the OP is asking for it. However, I would like to point out something that I think is important for us to remember; there are women on this board from all over the world, some more educated and others less, from all different socioeconomic situations, many who speak English as a second or third language, ect. So while it may be common sense to many of us to google something, or take a course, question our doctors if they mumble something silly, ect Everyone is different so lets just try to be considerate and keep that in mind...

This is fair. BUT, I believe most of these "attacks" were originally directed at what OP's doctor had told her about labor. It didn't become about the OP specifically until she made it about herself. At least, that's how I read this thread. :-/

Me: 25 | DH: 25  
    DD: Aug. 15
  • I've only posted once or twice because everytime I do, someone says oh someone posted about that weeks ago. Well I don't always read every board because I get busy and if I have a question I should be able to ask it because I didn't know it was posted before. Anyways ladies we are here to support each other and ask questions even if they are asked a million times. It's scary being a FTM. I do agree some people have ridiculous posts or post very personal things, usually I just stop reading the post. If they are posting that on a message board they obviously don't have a good support system.
  • @Miz_Liz is certainly "almost" always helpful and respectful :))

She is one of my favorites and her responses are definitely helpful even on those AWFUL repeat (and not well thought out or posts.

@kelseyrayay you should see this train wreck. She's actually messaging me. Ha! Doesn't get much more "butt hurt" than this.

Got me feeling like.....

So who would answer their not So thought out and repeat questions? LOL
  • Dee277Dee277 member
    Well all you catty bitches since you are all Drs now...my dr says weird shit all the time...he said it was ok for me to have 1-2 beers or glasses of wine and or coffee twice a day! I'm curious what do u think about that??? Clearly she was looking for advice on why he said that you bullies if she was. 12 more reason to help her than call her a liar and stupid for asking
  • Dee277Dee277 member
    Correction* 1-2 glassss of wine/beer a week
  • We are so loved! I've seen quite a few other bmb refer to us as "bitches". I don't think we are bad. They should go over and look at N15. They would be eaten alive over there.

Im up late, cant sleep...too many naps between homework today. I will be taking a gander over there now lol
  • Dee277Dee277 member
    I'm glad you figured that out..you are awesome! And perfect
  • Ngabay said:

I have never posted on this forum but I just have to say that these forums are a joke. I've been reading them for months and all I do is come across people who literally have nothing better to do than bash people. I don't know where you people come from but learn some social skills

Well if this isn't calling the kettle black.... You should continue not to post.
    Hahah this made me giggle! :))
  • @acgonzalez22 I haven't used it in so long! I have been slacking.

@kelseyrayay it actually made it more special, as though you saved it for this very occasion.. The perfect occasion to have MJ back and enjoying his popcorn in my opinion!
  • Thanks @SashaDenn25 I didn't know about the search function. That saves time. This isn't my first place to read about stuff. Usually I find it interesting to see what other people are experiencing. Honestly I feel like I just got attacked and I barely said anything.
  • shjanes said:

Thanks @SashaDenn25 I didn't know about the search function. That saves time. This isn't my first place to read about stuff. Usually I find it interesting to see what other people are experiencing. Honestly I feel like I just got attacked and I barely said anything.

I hope you didnt feel I was attacking you as another poster seemed to take it, but yes the search function will save you time! Also, using the search function you will find more responses than posting something that has already been posted because everyone is less apt to post on the repost again as they will be repeating themselves over and over. Most posters need to realize this is the main reason people will let you know if your post is a repeat.
  • Dee277Dee277 member
    edited July 2015
    ** Removed for TOU violation ** 

• Dee277 said:

You just need a life honey your probably not perfect just a bitch!no response is needed either..just hope I feel better about yourself for putting people down, good job! Lol if you have to tell yourself you're awesome;)

Why didn't you proofread this before you hit "post reply"? Your comeback is a moot point because no one can comprehend what you were trying to say.
    Or who you were trying to say it to!!
  • I have a very good midwife and I'm having twins, she said twins are more likely to go into labour earlier than singles due to the weight of bubs pushing on the cervix...maybe that's what he meant but didn't explain it properly?! It hasn't worked out that way for me, I've bee having contractions for 6 weeks, and both bubs are huge for their gestation (above 95th percentile) but my bubs are breech so their weight is not pressing on the cervix correctly :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"