Trying to Get Pregnant

GTKY: Sunday Sweatpants GIF Party!!

Anyone having a relaxing Sunday? What do you like to do to relax on Sundays, or your day off when it's not then?

It's raining here in Vermont so I'm doing the coffee and dog/cat snuggles routine! Because heaven forbid they cuddle together...

Re: GTKY: Sunday Sweatpants GIF Party!!

• I consider the weekend a success if I don't have to put on a bra and leave the house.

My kids have other plans today :(

• I am hoping to finish my book today! It is my favorite lazy day activity, besides napping. Also I hate sweatpants. Leggings or no pants is the only way I live my life when I am at home.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Love: March 2010  Marriage: July 2013  Debt Free: October 2014  TTC: April 2015
     BFP: April 10, 2016 EDD: December 19, 2016 Team Blue!
    Oscar born November 20, 2016 at 35w6d

• Loading the player...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

I should be working on the gift for my coworker's upcoming shower but I'm bumping instead. 
  • KyCatKyCat member
    I prefer pajama pants over sweatpants.
    Married 4.26.08
    TTC #1 April 2015
    BFP #1 11.15.15
    MMC/NMC 12.22.15
    BFP #2 6.13.16
    NMC 7.2.16

LFAF March Siggy: Nasty Women
    Kate McKinnon
    Image result for kate mckinnon quotes gifImage result for kate mckinnon quotes gif

Other LFAF Awards: Most likely shopping for LuLaRoe, Sweetest LFAFer, Kindest, Jokiest Jokester, Most likely to meow, Best smelling Bumpie, LFAFer I'd like to meet, Most Genuine

• When I get home from work/weekends:

Age 24 DH 24 TTC#1!
    NTNP since June '14
    TTC since February '15
    Anniversary

photo mrsespigreen_3_Autocorrect Fail Bumpie-2_zps0y7kauvn.jpg
  • DH and I ran errands, did laundry and yard work. We have about five more hours before DS comes home from his dad's, so we're just going to relax and watch some tv.

Sunday's depress me very badly. I absolutely hate working during the week and not seeing my family and always feeling scheduled and rushed.
    DS Maxwell - 08/25/2009
    Wedded Bliss - 05/19/15
    MC - 05/15/15 & 7/29/15 & 11/25/15 (You were wished for, hoped for and loved)
    BFP#4; EDD 10/21/16 - Praying for a miracle.

• Today we have nothing planned besides attending an open house, other than that sweats and lounging.
  • I'm in my House Slytherin sweatpants! And we are getting ready to have a nice little Sunday starting with picture frame shopping. Woooop wooooop! Sorry no GIF :/
    TTC #1 since January 2014
    MMC@12 weeks 1/2015

"I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn
  • @katetastrophem Did you guys get CRAZY thunder and lightning this morning?? I'm in upstate NY and holy crap that thunder literally shook the house and woke me up lol.

I'm in sweats until the DH has to go off to work again in 2 hours. I swear it feels like we only see each other collectively for a couple of hours a week!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited July 2015
    Got all dressed up from church then as soon as I get home:

Edit: because I just learned how to
    Gif
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • @katetastrophem Did you guys get CRAZY thunder and lightning this morning?? I'm in upstate NY and holy crap that thunder literally shook the house and woke me up lol.

I'm in sweats until the DH has to go off to work again in 2 hours. I swear it feels like we only see each other collectively for a couple of hours a week!
    YES. My dog was all like NO THANK YOU.
  • Sunday's are my day to clean, organize, and cook to be prepared for the week. Trying to make cleaning a little more fun and enjoyable.

• We were at a wedding last night. This was me this morning:

imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge

• Mommyheck said:
    Got all dressed up from church then as soon as I get home: image Edit: because I just learned how to Gif
    Same here!! Heels and dress come off the second I get home after church :)
  • No pants Sunday's are the BEST.

• Bumping to get the poll off the front page.
    imageimageimage
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge