December 2015 Moms

All Blue

Re: All Blue

• Loading the player...
  • LC122LC122 member
    For the record, she didn't accuse anyone of faking a pregnancy, just that not everyone on here is pregnant, which unfortunately we know is true for some. It is also a public forum, so anyone can read and comment, no proof of pregnancy required.
  • @apdunston what does "hit dog hollars first" mean? Is this a regional saying? Genuine question.

There are several ways to support people, some offer candid honesty, others prefer to smile and nod and entertain. Some people just appease everyone else.

• @brandolph07
    I am in the same boat. I have 2 beautiful sons and was also excited at the possibility of having a little girl this time. Even my boys were looking forward to a little sister. We are also expecting another little boy. I felt a little disappointed at first and even cried a little. I lost my mom at 16 and even though i would never change my boys for anything i had to mourn that mother daughter relationship i will never again have. But after letting it sink in for a few weeks i am totally excited for another crazy little boy! Your feelings are completely normal and i assure you they will pass. Congratulations on your new little prince!
  • kristen2b said:

@apdunston what does "hit dog hollars first" mean? Is this a regional saying? Genuine question.

There are several ways to support people, some offer candid honesty, others prefer to smile and nod and entertain. Some people just appease everyone else.

Guilty dog barks first. Which is why I laugh every time I toot.
    Where the heck is this said at?! I've lived in the south and west coast and have never heard it...
    I'm in Arkansas and I've always heard/said it. But my husband just said he'd never heard it. But he's still trying to think of the phrase he has heard. Lol.

• rmj28rmj28 member
    We aaaaaall knew this would derail. I mean, come on.
  • @duckinoven loving you right now
  • apdunston said:

Hahahahaha. If you're pregnant, you shouldn't be offended. If you aren't, hit dog hollars first. If you can say that all 1,000+ people on here are legit, then kudos for you for your pyshic abilities. Support those who are pregnant, its not hard. Its hard enough dealing with no supporters in the world, but to come on a blog that's meant for support and be bashed, some of you are simply pathetic. Don't like what I said, oh well.

It's not that I don't like what you say, which I don't anyways... It's just more that I just don't understand what you are saying. Why are you hitting dogs again?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"