Pregnant after IF

*** 1st Tri Checkin - 07/13/2015 *** NEW CHECKIN LEADER NEEDED!

NEW CHECKIN LEADER NEEDED - I will be 14 weeks tomorrow, so I need one of you lovely ladies to take over the checkin!  Please step up - I promise it's not too much work. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

This is a weekly checkin for members in their 1st trimester. Congrats to everyone that has made it to this check-in! Feel free to post your updates here until your 14th week.  

Please post below and include your EDD and how many beans you have. (And let me know if I have any info wrong!)  How far along are you this week? Any appointments or other updates?

QOTW:  Do you want to take over the checkin? :)  And also, what is your dream vacation?

Sending hugs and comfort to @Roeni for the loss of both her twins.  Your stay with us was far too short.  We hope you are back on the boards as soon as your heart and body are ready.

Last week in 1st Tri!  I know there’s not currently a 2nd Tri Checkin but you can start one up…it’s not so hard, I promise!  :)  (if nobody else does, I'll start it next week :p)

@andimegie325 - 01/10/2016 - 1 bean - Yay for movement!  How exciting!
@marnief - 01/12/16 - 1 bean
@emikat - 01/13/16 - 1 bean - 
@lilbabe2016 - 01/13/16 - 1 bean - 

January

@emcarl24 - 01/21/16 - 1 bean - Good luck at your US today!
@baby5395 - 01/26/16 - 1 bean - Glad your first OB app’t went well!
@Kelley421 - 01/26/16 - 3 beans - I hope you are feeling better and regaining some of your weight!
@rsottile - 01/27/16 - 1 bean - 

February
@shelly333 - 02/02/16 - 1 bean - 
@Knottie4978096 - 02/02/16 - 
@CandaceMM - 02/04/16 - 1 bean - 
@potatocastillo - 02/05/16 - 1 bean - 
@kendragrace1215 - EDD? - 1 bean - 
@hopes4baby - 02/26/16 - 2 beans - Twins!  Double congrats!!
@eekers - 02/27/16 - ? bean(s) - 

March
@mrsmellyvann - 03/09/16 - ? bean(s) - 
Me: 37 | DH: 38 | Married 9/2012, low AMH, high FSH
First-ever BFP after IUI #4 (Follistim) - Baby Girl born (36w2d) 8/8/2014!
TTC #2 since Feb 2015
BFP 5/4/15

Re: *** 1st Tri Checkin - 07/13/2015 *** NEW CHECKIN LEADER NEEDED!

• Nothing new this week, we see the perinatologist next week and I've heard amazing things about their US technology. I can't wait!
    I'm working really hard to keep my IV out, and we found a good dose with the Zofran pump so the nausea has really subsided.
    QOTW: I'll be moving to 2nd tri really soon and am taking over the 2IF grad check in- hoping a later Feb mama volunteers?
    Dream vacation? There are lots of places I want to go and lots I've been to and checked off, and want to go back! My next trip (well, perhaps not now) was to be Universal Orlando- I want to have breakfast at the Three broomsticks!

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• I am cautiously saying hello, despite being extremely superstitious about even posting here. Hi! Happy now @potatocastillo?

I am 5w2d today. Ultrasound is July 22. Terrified, gut wrenching fear. ask me about the check in after my ultrasound. Superstitious.

Disney world and Harry Potter world. We are huge Disney folk, but have never been to DW!

June 19, 2010 - Miracle Baby Girl

Round 2
    Since March 2013
    BFP April 2013 - Missed M/C July 2013 @ 12w6d
    BFP December 2013 - CP @ 4w3d
    Eight medicated cycles, three IUIs: FAIL
    IVF #1 Antagonist - January 2015: CP/FAIL

IVF #2 April 2015: Microdose lupron Flare
    ICSI, CCS Freeze all
    6 blasts biopsied/5 normal

FET #1 June 25, 2015 6AA and 5AA blast transfer
    BFP 3dp5dt!
    Beta 8dp5dt 195.2, 10dp5dt 474.8, 12dp5dt 977, 22dp5dt 25,580
    <3 Twins! Our boy and girl coming end of February!  <3

• Loading the player...
  • mra219mra219 member
    Hi! Just discovered this thread. I am 6w5d with twins. We transferred 2 beans. This is my first pregnancy but our 3rd IVF cycle. I'm excited, nervous, hopeful, scared and happy all at once but it still does not always seem real! I'm certain my hubby thinks I'm nuts! Lol!!
  • marniefmarnief member
    edited July 2015
    14 weeks today!

@Kelley421, glad you are feeling better!  Welcome, @fuzzbumble and @mra219!  Glad to have you here.  :)

As for me, nothing much to report.  I am eating a lot more foods now - I love bread, don't get me wrong, but after 2 weeks of *just* bread and plain pasta, I was a little bored!  I'm still too nervous to try anything spicy or too heavy, so I'm still steering clear of, say, red meat and such.  But I've had vegetables!  And guacamole :)  Good stuff.  Otherwise feeling good, just tired but less than before, thank goodness.

QOTW:  Beach vacation.  Maybe a cruise.  Something where I only have to unpack and repack once, and I get to relax by the water with a good book in hand.  :)

Best of luck to all you ladies in 1st Tri - hope to see ya soon over in 2nd Tri!
    Me: 37 | DH: 38 | Married 9/2012, low AMH, high FSH
    First-ever BFP after IUI #4 (Follistim) - Baby Girl born (36w2d) 8/8/2014!
    TTC #2 since Feb 2015
    BFP 5/4/15
  • I'm also very cautious about checking in...first pregnancy after IVF and I'm 5 weeks, 5 days. Still in shock as we've been trying for 5 years and I've never had a bfp! First ultrasound is tomorrow and I'm terrified I won't be pregnant anymore since I have no symptoms, but I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful!!! :) 2 were transferred so don't know yet if I have 1 or 2 in there.

Dream vacation for me now would be to visit the UK - Ireland, Scotland, England ;)
  • 12 week u/s was great! Measuring a few days ahead, and all is still looking good. Phew. next appt is July 30th. Not much else to report, I'm still slowly feeling better, and starting to believe the end of ms is in sight! 1 more week in the first tri.

Dream vacation would be somewhere beachy with some books, a hammock and quiet. Even my dreams are tired these days.
  • Have my second ultrasound Thursday. Feeling ok. Queasy at times. Vegetables and fruit taste AMAZING.
  • Hooray @fuzzbumble is in here like swimwear 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Please add me! EDD 2-21-16

We just had 2nd US that went "perfectly" feels surreal as this is pregnancy #6 (tho I am BLESSED with 2 DSs). Hopefully this pg completes our family. I go to OB in 2 weeks for BW to check for genitic issues.

Dream vaca would be to Ireland and Italy. WINE!! YUM!

PM me if you haven't found anyone to take over the check in. I could do it. :)
    TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • marnief!You are a great check in leader! Can't wait to join you over there :)

No taking over for me! I can hardly keep up these days, work is insane! Dream Vacation...backpacking through Europe. I've always wanted to do that :)

• Just had my last RE appointment. Second ultrasound. Both beans measuring to dates and with heart rates in the mid to high 170s.

Dream vacation: a couple months to explore all around Europe taking everything in. Ideally in the spring or fall
  • New here! Transfer was June 22nd.
    6 weeks preggo w/2 beans!! We saw the heartbeats today! So excited but still nervous.
    EDD between Feb 29th-March 9th due to multiples.
    Dream Vacation: a Mediterranean cruise from Spain to Italy, Sicily, and Greece!
    Me: 36 DH: 38 -TTC since May 2011. Bilateral mid-tubal blockages. Starting first IVF minimal stim cycle in June. Labs-Day 3: TSH 1.60mIU/L FSH 6.8mIU/mL Estradiol 46 pg/mL Day 10: FSH 5.3mIU/mL 
  • Hi there. I was on a business trip all week so I haven't had a chance to check in. I'm taking the screening tests this week, so fingers crossed everything is still ok. I'm only pregnant with 1. My pants with waistbands are starting to dig, meaning the waistband is getting too tight. I'll have to start purchasing maternity pants soon. My morning sickness has died down and I no longer need meds most of the time. I'm battling (TMI) loose stools and bouts of diarrhea. It's not severe, and I'm drinking plenty of water and don't have intestinal cramping, but it's just weird that all the ladies complain about constipation and I haven't had any of that. Ewe. I'd take any vacation. Preferably on a beach where it's sunny and warm,
  • edited July 2015
    we have one beautiful little girl due on February 24th. We had ultrasound last Monday and officially graduated to our OB. Excited but nervous to not have the RE right there for two weeks before I see my OB. Been feeling really good with little to no morning sickness.
    Dream vacation: anywhere where we can walk on a beach and get on a sailboat for a sunset cruise. Okay BVI!
  • @Knottie4978096 I have had the same loose stool issue and coming off a business trip as well. I assuming it is because our bodies aren't on its normal routine. I hope you feel better soon.