July 2015 Moms

Countdown

Hi mums to be,

As a FTM I have enjoyed my pregnancy so far. But ever since I entered my due month...I feel anxious as I cannot help but countdown the hours and days until my LO EDD. This is driving me crazy. Anyone due next week??

Re: Countdown

• I'm at 2 days to go and looking like I'll be going over. This being my 3rd time around and both the other 2 arriving before their edd, this is KILLING me.

I have my next appointment Monday. I'll likely get my membranes swept again and probably set an induction date. To say I'm disappointed is the biggest understatement of my life.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am due 7/28 and am a FTM and since the beginning I just mentally prepared for an Aug baby. Now that we are getting closer I keep hoping for anytime
  • I have a c section scheduled for July 30th. I just can't wait. My doctor didn't help she said that I could do anything to induce labor if I wanted. But it doesn't look promising. I didn't even go into labor with my first one. So probably no early delivery in sight for me.
  • The nature of pregnancy is sooooo unpredictable! I don't know whether to laugh or cry, LO due next week Tuesday and I don't even feel like it will happen. A little hope tells me to stay positive but really do not want to get me hopes up!!!
  • Yup I am due next Friday 07/24 and I have 6 days to go for EDD. I don't see her coming any time soon. I am also a FTM. I am excited, anxious, and sad all at the same time. I am going to miss her in my belly and who knows when I will get pregnant again. Every day I wake up thinking, is today the day and then I go to bed saying tomorrow might be.
  • I'm due on Wednesday and I'm really trying hard to stay positive that he will come on time; even though I haven't felt any signs of him coming and my gut is starting to tell me I'm going to go over. My parents are also coming into town to visit this week so I feel like there's even more pressure tp give birth this week. I know that baby will come out when he's ready and if my parents miss his birth I know it's not the end of the world but it's still not helping my anxiety about it
  • Also due the 24th, induction scheduled for the 23rd. Supposed to work 3 more 12 Hour shifts. The good news is I'm an L&D nurse anyway- so if I go into labor I'm already in the right place at least! Lost mucus plug today and I could've jumped for joy :P first actual sign that something might be happening in the next few days.
  • 40+2. Once my countdown turned into a count-up, each day feels like a thousand years. I'm over-analyzing every little possible sign that baby will come soon.
  • eclohoecloho member
    @ChristyM87 I am an FTM and also do 7/28! I am also preparing for an August baby...anything other than that will be a welcome surprise
  • Due 7/27 and bawled my eyes out when I left my appt today 0cm dilated. Glad to know I'm not the only one anxious. Still working FT and it's getting so hard to go into the office. Just ready to be at home with my little girl!
  • ecloho said:

@ChristyM87 I am an FTM and also do 7/28! I am also preparing for an August baby...anything other than that will be a welcome surprise

Me three @ecloho and @ChristyM87

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Also due 24th July and not having any real signs that he will be on time which is made harder as everyone was convinced I would be early as he is measuring big. I am so over this stage of pregnancy it has by far been the worst sympton of all....WAITING. Everything is ready and I am so sick of looking at my living room walls with nothing to do I often cry with frustration (and hormones no doubt) xxx
  • I can only imagine how that feels.

Anybody had any progress or early signs??
  • 24ther here as well. any day now, baby. we're ready!