New York Babies
Options

Columbia Presbyterian Hospital OBGYN ASAP!

Hi Everyone, 
    I recently took a HPT and it was positive!! I suspect I am about 4 weeks along. I would like to go to the OBGYN to confirm and schedule my prenatal appts in a few weeks. I love my current doc, but she is located in the Bronx. It is out of the way for me since I no longer live in that area. I would like to begin seeing a doc affiliated with Columbia Presbysterian at the 168th st. campus. I have been doing some preliminary research, but have found much luck. Can someone please recommend a doc you have had a positive experience with? I will be a first time mom, so I would like someone with a pleasant bedside manner that can walk me and my husband through the in's and out's of this new experience. Please help me ASAP!!! Thanks in advance. 

Re: Columbia Presbyterian Hospital OBGYN ASAP!

• Options
    I just started seeing dr. Bonanno through the Columbia maternal fetal medicine group. Her office is in Midtown (over by radio city) but she delivers at columbia. She's super nice and very patient!
  • Options
    Dr. Silvana Ribaudo is my OB and I love her! She's at both the uptown and midtown office.