Success after IF

***ttc again check in 7/10***

Hi ladies! Good luck to those ladies cycling!!

((Hugs)) to everyone else who needs them!! This check-in
is open to anyone that is part of the SAIF community and is currently TTC
again, either on their own, or via injectibles,IUI, IVF, adoption, etc.

A check-in will be posted every week. Please reply to
 the check-in post if you would like to be added to the group. Each check-in
 will provide the opportunity for you to provide an update as to where you
currently are in your TTC. Once you get pregnant please post about your first
and second beta then move over to the pregnancy check in.

QOTW: What is your favorite summer low-key family activity?

TTC, without meds, hoping for a wonderful
"surprise!

calindi- Waiting to O, but not using OPKs because I don't want the pressure. Here goes nothing on cycle #2!

katekat8721-AF came and went and was horrible. We are
still trying on our own, a miracle baby would be nice but ya know. We filed our
 taxes and found we'll be getting back enough to cover the FET, so that's a load
off our chest. I weaned from the pump so this cycle was all jacked up, I don't
know if I should expect AF this weekend or if it'll be another 50+ day cycle.
Annoying!

Missionobaby- Hi Everyone, I new to the forum, the 2ww
is killing me and forums has been keeping me motivated and well informed. After
3 years of TTC, DH and I have been seeing a RE for approximately a 1 year. What
i found out over the year, i had endometrisis (3/14) which lead to 3 years of 
horrible menstrual cycles. After antibiotic treatment, I was told everything
 should clear up. After about a year of exams of DH and I we still have not
received a clear explanation for IF. I was placed on letrozole cycle day 3-7,
started opk day 10. Went in for IUI on day 16. P4 done today and 1 week left to 
test! After OV I had 3 days of cramping from left ovary and dpiui 4 to today i
have been feeling so nauseated, which i believe is really early for it to be a
cause related to treatment.

Nursey (Okitty)- no sibling for DS on the horizon--working on month 7 of trying. It'll be ok, cause I'm relishing in BFFs joy instead for now!

TTC, with treatments

1983Lindsey2- I am on CD 2 and have baseline testing tomorrow. The first time I was past baseline. I then will take provera again the last week in July and then start BCPs for IVF with PGD and get my calendar for the whole thing! I cannot wait! I feel like this has taken forever. During my next period at the beginning of August, right before starting BCPs, I will have my SHG and do a mock transfer. I should be starting stims around Aug 29th if all goes as planned.

amandaleigh1- DH is officially cleared of not having HCV in spite of the positive tests and we proceed as usual. I think I may have Oed and had sex with decent timing, but I have zero faith in a surprise happening. So now we wait for CD1. I'm also waiting to hear what my protocol will be. Well, my CD1 came early this morning. Lovely wake up call. I go in at the crack of dawn tomorrow to get my fsh tested, then I start BCP and await my protocol. Supposedly, the committee will decide it tomorrow. Please keep low fsh good vibes over here. I need a good read for insurance purposes. I'm happy to report that my cd2 fsh measured 8.2 today with E2 of 21! That is the level it was at at 37 (except back then I wasn't choking down wheatgrass and ubiquinol pills like it was my job).

Bellalou – Post op appt Thursday. Hoping fluid is gone so I can get this transfer over with and move on with my life.

efhoping2010- Had my first E2 bloodwork for FET now on 7/13, they moved it up two days!! Tomorrow I go up to 2 vivelle patches eod day then on Sunday 3 patches eod and then Tuesday 4 patches eod until further notice.

Next week I have my lining check and more bloodwork and stop Lupron, yay and start PIO, ouch! I also add Medrol and doxycycline too.

Will likely travel in about a week to be there for my FET I do not think DH will be able to come, boo Wishing everyone well!!! While the remote monitoring clinic saw triple pattern my RE said the lining itself is way too thin only 6mm, blah. So FET for Monday 7/13 is not going to happen. I now stay on Lupron and add vaginal Estrace too and have another lining check next Wednesday 7/15. Possible FET now 7/20. I found this out after my weekly acupuncture and am feeling very devastated. I have fears and concerns that now I will not make it to FET. So sad..........

girlmom2013 - We have been trying for #2 very actively since Aug 2014. Much different this time when you have a toddler. Add in my dad was diagnosed with cancer in Jan of this year, so we had to take a break because I needed to be present for his appts/surgeries/chemo and my mental state too a huge hit when this all happened. Things have settled down recently and we are now updating our testing with RE. Hoping to do either a frozen transfer with our remaining blast in Sept/Oct, or proceed with a fresh cycle again. I meet with him next week so he can update us on what he thinks is the next best step.

Gregermis- FINALLY after 3 weeks got DH's repeat SA and another diagnostic IUI results back.  There is an additive that greatly improved his numbers after swimout, but they are still below 5mil total motile. Morph is back to 12%, so the 0 must have been a fluke.  I switch back to my old RE (she had left my clinic to open her own private practice and I couldn't be happier about the switch).  We have a phone consult with her today, but tentatively we are scheduled to do a beefed up IUI where we will try to get 3-4 follies given my past success rates and DH's sperm count unless we can convince DH to do IVF again.

hham10- Had my first beta in Friday and it was 159. I go back Monday for a repeat and am just praying the numbers increase appropriately. I've been in shock and don't feel like it's real.

KK_8721-Appt today to go pay for the cycle and go over the meds! Woohoo!

meganfauer- Started injections of follistim last night for round 6 but round 1 for baby #2. Fingers toes and everything crossed. We tried on our own for that "miracle" everyone tells us about for over a year.

phillygirl526 - FET scheduled for 7/14!

Run20K- All done! We transferred 2 early blasts this morning. My re said they were "good" grade b quality embryos. I'm a little sad about how my quality has deteriorated recently but am hopeful nonetheless . Anyone have success with grade b embryos? Beta is in 2 weeks and I will not be testing before then.

SharonB222- Done: initial RE and dentist appts and annual dermatologist appt. Next: annual OBGYN, PCP and chiropractor appts, and more dentist appts. Need to make a choice whether to PGS CCS re-test our snowbaby or not. Then get FET schedule and start acupuncture.

STL34- I started Femera for another TI cycle on Tuesday. I should trigger early next week.

SUG92- Good luck to everyone! I had my IUI yesterday so I'm crossing my fingers! Baby dust to everyone.

Thosethreewords- Well, I'm way late to this party...just like my AF. Waiting...she was due 8 days ago. And sadly, I know she is not late due to pregnancy. Hopefully, by Monday, I'll be able to start IVF #5.

ON A BREAK, hoping to get back in the game soon

Blueinred

IVF #1 ET 1 d3 embryo 10/30/11 BFP
3 Embryos frozen (1 d5, 2 d6)

DS born 07/29/12

FET #1 ET 1 d5 embryo 02/10/15 BFN

FET #2 1 d6 embryo didn't survive thaw, transferred last d6. CP :(

Re: ***ttc again check in 7/10***

• QOTW: We live across the street from a big park with a free outdoor pool. We are all about using the pool after work and on the weekend.

Well, after getting my CD2 FSH tested today, I started OCP in prep for a fresh cycle. I hope to find out early next week my protocol. I think it will be a short one, whatever it is, so that is nice. I am totally freaked out about going in for an egg retrieval again if I even get to that point. It was pretty rough last time.

DS born 07/29/12

• @amandaleigh1, congrats on your qualifying FSH number! Here you go!

QOTW: Gardening while the kids look for bugs and explore.

AFM: Made the choice to transfer our snowbaby as is. Await a call-back from the nurse to schedule FET ~October. Next week 3rd of 4 dentist appts next week, the week after OB, then the following week PCP.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • After the terrible lining check last week, they added 2x a day estrace, yucky, in addition to the 4 vivelle patches changed e/o/d and the Lupron 5iu.

I have been on Lupron since June 17 and I am getting a sore/bruised abdomen.

I have another lining check/bw on 7/15 and based on that we will see the next steps.

My RE will be out of town during my supposed FET which is devastating to me since that is why we picked this clinic, because of him, so for once I am hoping to delay things a few days so he can do my FET....

Wishing everyone well.

QOTW:  Playing outside on the playset.

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• @amandaleigh1 yay for qualifying FSH! FX for you this cycle!

@efhoping2010 hoping for a great lining check next time! Hope your sore tummy heals up quick! That sounds rough.

@SharonB222 wishing you luck come Oct! I will hopefully be doing a FET in November if I get some good eggs on my September IVF freeze all.

I am on CD 6 and just had some more testing done. I will start provera again on July 21st and the after that get my SHG and then go on BCPS for my freeze all cycle in September.

QOTW: I love sitting out side with a corona on my new patio by my new propane fire pit. :)
    ~~ All Welcome~~
    ME: 32, SER aggregates on eggs, anovulatory
    DH:  33, 2% morphology
    TTC #1 
    2 clomid cycles, 3 hybrid clomid/bravelle IUI's = 4 BFN/1 CP@ 5.5 weeks
    IUI #6 -Follitism IUI cycle converted to IVF and back to IUI-4 mature, 3 maybe mature = BFP!!   DS Born 9/2014
    TTC#2 
    IVF #1 9/15 Antagonist- 19 R 1F (Frozen day 1 @ 2PN stage) Diagnosed with SER aggregates in 13/19 eggs after failed fertilization
    IVF #2 11/15 Antagonist w/ICSI  (Higher stims & Letrosole added last minute on stim day 7)- 39R, 24M (20/24 SER free), 15F (14/15 SER free & all frozen @ 2PN stage) 
    FET#1 Cultured all 16- 2pn embryos to day 5- transferred 1 good hatching blast and 1 early blast on 1/28- None to freeze - beta 2/5

• SharonB222SharonB222 member
    edited July 2015
    @efhoping , ea. dr has their strength; might be that the one on-call your week is especially good at ETs. Could be. If you picked that clinic for that particular dr, and it's who I think, personally, he's great for protocol, but I wouldn't stress if a partner did ET. I picked that clinic for the lab and embryologist and selected an RE, but over the years due to timing have had three of the other REs for various protocol reviews and procedures - all good by me! FX it works out well for you one way or another!

Unexplained IF/RPL

Journey Complete.

• @SharonB222 thank you for your thoughts, I really appreciate your opinion.

I am sure we are talking about the same place, is there another RE you have dealt with there that you think is great?

Mine is Dr. Sch and I really like him and trust him.

H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• IVF cycle prep update- got my protocol and calendar.

Protocol is OCP for 18 days leading to a lupron flare (not micro dose, however). I think it is also known as lupron co-flare. My starting stim dose will be 450 units.

This protocol is not used very frequently-- lets hope it makes my old ovaries produce nice high quality eggs in sufficient quantity.

Estimated ER date will be 8/14.

DS born 07/29/12

• @efhoping2010 , yep. I will send you a PM. @amandaleigh1 , I did micro dose (different), started 300IU Gonal F with 150IU Menpour (450IU total - similar?); increased to 450IU Gonal F Day 3 of stims (following my request for early u/s). I think 600IU total is in the fry-your-eggs range, but it turned out fine for me.

Unexplained IF/RPL

Journey Complete.

• @1983Lindsey2 , we're going to hold down the fort here for a while. ;) My nurse called back today and is going to draft my schedule...

Unexplained IF/RPL

Journey Complete.

• Intro-ing here ladies!
    I have 15 month old twins from IVF #1. I'm very lucky (never felt this way about it before) that my IF is just tubal problems, so I got my BFP easily with both embies we transferred the first time. Planned on being finished and donating the remaining 2 to another couple, but couldn't do it. So, here we are, me almost 35 and DH 47, trying for more. Transferring one at a time this time!!! In a way, I'm almost more nervous this time around. I'm nervous if it doesn't work and nervous if it does! If it works, my twins will turn 2 just 3 weeks before Baby C is born.
    m/c my Angel Baby in 2000
    IUIs with clomid from 2009-2011   Feb 2011 - Tubal surgery (repair)  Jan 2012 - Tubal surgery (remove)  
    8/13 IVF#1.  Lupron/Follistim protocol - b/g twins born April 1 at 34 +1.  Luckiest woman in the world.
    8/15 FET #1 - transferred 1 thawed embryo - Pregnant with Baby C, it's a girl!  Due April 2016. Pregnancy Ticker  

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD.  Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for hope and a future"   Jer 29:11
    "All things work together for good to them that love God, who are the called according to His purpose"  Rom 8:28
    "I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of salvation unto all who believe"  Rom 1:16
  • Welcome @auntjessy

DS born 07/29/12

• @auntjessy - similarly, I am more than satisfied with my two LC, but am going back to give remaining 1 snowbaby a chance. I've got a 56% chance of success (just as well at 43). With your two embies... time will tell, but my instinct is get ready! :)

Unexplained IF/RPL

Journey Complete.

• @amandaleigh1 and @SharonB222 - Good luck!!!!

@efhoping2010 Fx that whatever happens it result in a take home baby for you :)

@auntjessy - welcome and good luck!

AFM - about 6-7 dpo today.  We tried on our own this cycle and added endometrin mostly to see how I'd handle it.  When I get a BFN next week I'll stop and we'll start a beefed up IUI (femara + bravelle, trigger, and double collect for DH).  Despite some teasers that if the doc gave us a low chance that he might be convinced to do IVF he is staying a firm no.  To say I'm devastated by this is an extreme understatement :(

QOTW - tending my garden while DD plays in her little pool in our little yard.

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl