May 2015 Moms
Options

Do you ever just stare at your LO and can't believe they are actually yours?

Just feeling a bit sentimental tonight. Completely in love with my twin LOs and in awe that they are mine.

Re: Do you ever just stare at your LO and can't believe they are actually yours?

• Options
    Every moment I get!!! I'm a twin mommy too!!! I usually have my moment in the middle of the night while feeding them and I just stare at them and 2 months later I still feel shocked and so in love that they are my little girls!!! I don't have to give them back or share they are all mine! I feel ya girl!!!
  • Options
    Yes! Also looking back at bump photos and realizing it was this amazing little person in there all along!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    All the time! We are all so very blessed :)
  • Options
    All the time. I actually cried the day before her 2 month old birthday, because I couldn't believe she was mine and that I became a mom. Not sure if that is normal to be so emotional. I'm a ftm.
  • Options
    All the time!!! I think about the future and that I am this little guys source of everything, his go to, the one person he can rely on... Besides his dad lol
  • Options
    I love baby breath!!! I spent this morning just smiling down at her.
  • Options
    I still can't believe I actually went through labour... Naturally!!! When I look at her it just confuses me how she actually belongs to me can't believe I made a person!
  • Options
    All the time!! DH and I vocalize this constantly!
  • Options
    I feel like my boy just fits our life already! I can't remember what it was like to be pregnant though. Hehe. He is 8 weeks today and it didn't hit me til he was being held by an elderly neighbor and I was cooing at my boy and he just stared at me forever and smiled and cooed. I had to tell myself "he is yours! This is your son!"
  • Options
    You all made me cry. After many loses I finally have my little girl and my baby boy. They are my miracles and I could not imagine life without them. I wanted so bad to be a mommy and for a while never thought it would happen. I look at these two everyday and think I am so lucky.
    BabyFetus Ticker