Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

First Time Mom. New To Dallas.

Hi Ladies, i am a FTM Due in August with a baby boy. My husband and I just moved to DFW from NY and we live in Coppell. We are moving to Lantana this summer. If there are any new mommies or moms to be out there I'd love to make some friends. Congrats and best of luck to all!!!

Re: First Time Mom. New To Dallas.

• Not a new mom. Live in Dallas. Just wanted to wish you a safe, healthy pregnancy and welcome you to
    Texas
  • Hi,

I am a FTM and we just moved here from DC in November. So I am definitely interested in making friends.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey there!
    I'm Jen and I'm also from NY! We live in Flower Mound, next door to Lantana! We are having our first, a girl, at the end of May. I would love to meet up!
  • Hey Ladies!! Thanks for responding. Would you be interested in going to a Sunday brunch? I am free the next couple weekends if interested. :)
  • STM - We live in Coppell and we love it!  Such a great community. Best of luck with your move here.
  • Hi, I'm also a FTM, with a 16 month old. I'm moving to the area in June. Would love to meet up with you then. I am moving from Florida to Coppell. My husband is already there but I'm waiting for my teaching year to finish. Let me know :-)
  • sableegsableeg member
    Hello all! I'm also a FTM, due around Thanksgiving. I live in Coppell but am moving to Flower Mound this summer! I work in Lantana as well. Just moved to the area from Chicago last summer. Would love to meet up and have new mama camaraderie!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Hi Sableeg! Would you like to grab lunch or something sometime? Let me know!
  • sableegsableeg member
    I would love to! I'll shoot my email over to you in a PM!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Are you still interested in meeting new people? I've been here in Texas for almost three years but I'm from the North as well. I am expecting for December and would love to meet up :-)
  • Hey! Sure I'd love to meet up sometime. Send me a private message with your email and we can make a date! :)
  • sableegsableeg member
    Same! I'm also expecting for December. Where in the north are you from?
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • I'm from Ohio, so it's North but considered Midwest. Where are you from?
  • Chicagoland area.  I love Ohio!  I have family outside of Cleveland.
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • I am new in Dallas too, I would love to meet you. I expect my baby in July 14.
  • Hi Brenda! If you want to private message me your email I'd love to meet up. :)
  • It would be neat to schedule a brunch or something for us North Texas FTMs!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Send me a personal message with your number if you'd like to meet up to meet each other... I am not due until December :-)
  • It is so exciting to get the opportunity to meet new people and I am so down for a North Texas FTM brunch!
  • I would definitely be game for a brunch. Anyone have any interest in doing it next weekend? 6/13 or 6/14?
  • I'm interested!  Either date works well for me, although I might prefer Sunday 6/14.  What would be a good central location for brunch?
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • I live in Lantana, due 9/2 with our first- a girl! Would love to get together with you ladies!
  • megasus919megasus919 member
    edited June 2015
    Lets do a brunch next Sunday 6/14! I'm flexible with location. Coming from Coppell. How about Flower Mound or Southlake?
  • Looking forward to it!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • Hi @BabyLeeAltobello I moved from northern va about a year and a half ago! What part of Dc are you from?
  • Hi Ladies - 

Anyone still following this board? My husband and I just relocated to DFW from Chicago in March [I'm from Upstate NY originally]. We live in Oaklawn and are due with our first baby in late December. Would love to get a group together for another meet-up if anyone is interested?