July 2015 Moms
Options

PgAL Check-in

CouEddyCouEddy member
edited July 2015 in July 2015 Moms
Hi Ladies!

Well I hope you all are getting lots of rest to prepare! One sleepy, but happy Mama here. Addison is going well, just trying to figure out if we need soy formula (breast milk still isn't in). I wish you all luck and healthy and happy bundles of joy! It's been a long road ladies but you are almost there!!! I hope you are all doing well. Hugs to all who need them this week! If I missed anyone who has their baby Congrats!!!!

How many weeks?

How are you feeling? (Physically and Emotionally)

Any appointments, ultrasounds or milestones this week?

What else is going on? rant and raves this week?

QOTW: What is the best baby gift you have received?

@leelee1112 are you still out there?
@hopefullilly congrats!
@mch77 ready to meet Claire?!?!
@katrinapr how are you?
@jill2778 How are you?
@taralinnet we haven't heard from you in a while how are you?
@jennykayt89 how are you?
@smagglebit how are you doing after passing your milestone?
@snlinega how was you?
@kmode13 how are you?
@thismakes5 how long until baby?
@k3taeko how are you?
@mommieofthree2014 how are you?
@smccall3838 how much longer on the count down?
@DenaMaree congrats on your healthy baby!
@sadiedavisn How are you?
@lele3333 Welcome! How are you?
@mhulick2563 How are you?

Here is my baby girl! Wish you all baby snuggles soon!

Re: PgAL Check-in

• Options
    Hi CouEddy- congrats on the beautiful baby girl!  Addison is gorgeous!  I hope your recovery is going smoothly!

How many weeks? 
    40 weeks today!!!  (July 15)  here's to hoping this boy arrives in the next week, I want to meet him!

How are you feeling? (Physically and Emotionally)
    Physically I am good during the day, but getting pretty uncomfortable at night.  I keep waking myself up with sore shoulders or asleep arms from lying on my side...haha, cannot wait to lay on my stomach again!  
    Emotionally I'm doing pretty well.  Had a "I just need to cry" overwhelmed moment last night, but doing a lot better now.  I think its just been hard balancing the "No baby yet???" questions with my own excitement, nervousness, and disbelief that I am here, full term and going to meet our boy soon!

Any appointments, ultrasounds or milestones this week? 
    40 Week Milestone!  Had an appointment Monday, all looks good but the midwife cautioned me not to be too anxious about the baby coming since we're obviously working with an Estimated Due Date and he could still need another week or so.  

What else is going on? rant and raves this week? 
    I've been working from home full time since July 6th, which has really helped me out.  I don't have an hour commute each way every morning plus I get to live in my husband's t-shirts and athletic shorts ALL day, perfect!  The down side is I also have more time to get impatient and less interaction with coworkers to keep me preoccupied!

QOTW: What is the best baby gift you have received
    Ohhh, this is hard.  Probably the beautiful knitted sweater that was sent my "German sister" (exchange student who lived with my family for a year in high school- we have kept in touch and she came to my wedding, writes to us regularly, etc).  She is living in Scotland now the gift came as a surprise and such a wonderful, touching gift a few weeks back.
  • Options
    mamaz3mamaz3 member
    Hello and congrats on the beautiful baby girl! 37 weeks here, but stick to the July '15 board because I am scheduled for c-section on the 31st. (Besides I feel comfortable here with you wonderful gals) Feeling very well, just in full countdown mode... Two weeks and our 4 year journey will finally have the happy ending we have been waiting for. Congratulations to everyone, and thank you so much for sharing your experiences. I may not post much, but I do read and you have all been such wonderful sources of encouragement. Xoxoxo Sorry for the long post, iPad does not know how to save the paragraphs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks? 38 weeks and 6 days

How are you feeling? (Physically and Emotionally) physically: I am tired, I am still working full-time. Emotionally: lately I have been so out of it, down and in a bad mood, feeling kinda useless. My husband keeps reminding me I am will return back to work in a month because we really can't afford me not working, but I am trying to save has much as possible so I can take two months. He is going to be home for the first three weeks. This is our first child and I really feel he doesn't think I am capable of taking care of her and just wants his sister (who I don't get along too well) to come and watch her. I feel I am just the oven and nothing else.

Any appointments, ultrasounds or milestones this week? I had an appointment on Monday and my blood pressure was awesome! And I have an ultrasound this Friday for a growth check to see if they have to induced me, schedule a c section, or let nature takes its course!

What else is going on? rant and raves this week? I just want to cry some days and I wonder if I will be a good mom. I wish my husband would be proactive in the cleaning part in the home or the small things: take out the trash, put away the dishes, change the empty toilet paper roll for a new one, things like that.

QOTW: What is the best baby gift you have received? I got a toy turtle thermometer to change the water temperature in the tub!
  • Options
    @MaddyZ15 sorry about your husband. I am sure when the baby gets here he will realize you are more than capable, you are mom! It's your baby. Sending prayers your way in this last week.
  • Options
    @mamaz3 I am so glad this has been a source of comfort for you!! Good luck with the c/s I am sure everything will be amazing. :)
  • Options
    @kmode13 wow 40 weeks. I'll be checking the birth announcement feed for you. Any day now yay time to meet baby boy! :)
  • Options
    MCH77MCH77 member
    @CouEddy - congrats. She's beautiful!!

I'm 38w1d today. My last dr appt there was no progress, which is fine, since my RCS is scheduled in a week (July 23). Getting nervous, but excited.

Next appt is on Monday.

Just trying to get last minute stuff done now. :)

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• Options
    CouEddy said:

@MaddyZ15 sorry about your husband. I am sure when the baby gets here he will realize you are more than capable, you are mom! It's your baby. Sending prayers your way in this last week.

Thanks