July 2015 Moms
Options

Delivery Food Rant

Just ordered Chinese because I'm ravenously starving from a place I frequently order from and usually get to my house in less than a half hour. She just said to me "we'll be there in at least one hour..." excuse me??? AT LEAST one hour???! I wanted to scream in her ear so badly but I know it's just my crazy hunger and hormones so I didn't say anything. Thought I could rant here! SO.HUNGRY.

Re: Delivery Food Rant

• Options
    All I could think about yesterday was chicken parmesan. My parents are visiting and working on our house. They wanted Mexican. I was soooooo mad but of course irrationally as the Italian place I wanted to go to is half an hour away. But still these hormones are real!
  • Options
    When the drive thru messed up my order I cried and called them and screamed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    haha ladies, glad I'm not alone!
  • Options
    @Ckorines @astraealynn my DH doesn't understand why and how I get so pissed off when people F up my food orders! Pre-pregnancy and now... Don't mess with my food! Ha!

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    omgosh @mrsrep123 i was relatively snobbish about it beforehand...now?! oh don't mess with it!
  • Options
    mers90mers90 member
    I hate ordering food because I'm allergic to a lot of stuff and I usually try to make it easy for them and me and just order something I know won't have anything that gives me allergies instead of having something made in a special way, but this happens a lot "do you know if there's any corn in this salad?" "No, I'm 100 sure" "perfect! Send me one of those" aaaand there's corn in it. I once yelled at the manager because I asked 3 times if there was mustard on the dressing and they said there wasn't and after the third bite my tongue and throat got numb! And the manager was like "yeah, whatever" she didn't even apologise! So I just yelled "if I didn't have my meds with me I would be dead,'you stupid asshole!" And she felt embarrassed because everyone stared at her.
  • Options
    oh no @mers90 ! I never trust people with stuff like that!